• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

cough mixture=DXM...help me out here..

HYDRO_CHRONIC

Bluelighter
ok i looked in my dads cabinet and found some cvs brand cough mixture... it contains=30mg DXM= 60 mgs-pseudoephedrineHCi and is 5% alcahol...is this good or bad ...i mean the other ingredients are they ok to take at high doses ,i have to take 3 table spoons to get the 30 mg DXM.....is it worth it
i was also wonderin..i took lsd one time and had a very bad trip ,did not like it at all,should i try this er what i got a 1mg klonopin to calm me down if i start to panic....what does everyone think...?

No, the other stuff is NOT okay in high doses.
I don't think you have any fucking clue what you're talking about. Do a little research first. 30mg DXM isn't gonna do shit besides help out your cough, you're gonna need about 10 times that before you start to trip.
Also, a bad trip on a high dose of DXM will make you wish you were back in your acid trip. DXM most certainly can kill you if you fuck with her, so be careful. Even a "good trip" can be pretty damn scary, so be careful.
-Astian
[This message has been edited by Astian (edited 26 June 2001).]

As the other poster pointed out, the stuff you got aint it. You need to get Robitussin Maximum Cough. the drug you want "DXM" is dextromethorphan. It must be the only active chemical in the mix. Do your research before you go gulping it down, ...http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

mmm gosh i fucking LOVe dxm...just thought id say that
smile.gif

Pseudoephedrine + DXM is just beggin for a stroke or something. Only drink cough syrups that list "Dextromethorpham hydrobromide" as the ONLY active ingredient.