• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cougar Falls in Love With Me Again

I already have two children from a previous relationship and it likely not have anymore. I simply think it's not fair or realistic to date a woman so much older than me because I will outlive her and she or I will inevitably end the relationship. I feel its logical and I'm humble enough while putting my own shit aside to admit this.

We have fun for now and that's all we focus on. We didn't end up scoring any crack earlier and just had a day of fucking and light drinking .

A while ago I jokingly told her i would have her ass, as I found out that anal isn't something she's ever tried nor want to try. Yet, she trusts me so much that today I began introduction to anal play. I ate her out and included her butt hole in the session. Then as I sensed her enjoyment, I asked if I could try a finger and promised that I wouldn't ask to go further than that for now. She fucking loved it so much! So much that she thanked me for being nice and gentle while introducing her to a new pleasure never anticipated.

I forgot to mention that she was married for 20 something years and is recently divorced. I am also about 4 years out of my ditched relationship with my kids mother. I've grown to become somone different afterwards, just as Sherry has done. New experiences, taking the negatives and using them as positives for new unfathomable transformation. She likes to say we died and rebirtged like a Phoenix. 🤣
I think this thread is so sweet. Your openness and honesty is lovely.
Clearly you love this woman, and she you. You cite one of the reasons for not committing to a relationship is that you will outlive her, which I can understand. But real love is a gift. And when it comes down to it, even if you do outlive her, at least you’ll be spending less time without her than if you deprive both of you this relationship now.

Of course we went for it. I
"I reply "go for it, give your best and I won't complain about efforts made . I'm already flattered you want me so quick and that you ain't fucking around with games to waste time. It's sexy as fuck to confidently act out your fantasy as soon as you have me in sight and within your home. I'm more than pleased for this visit, I wasn't planning on anything you obviously wish to obtain in feminine conquest "
Ya cool story bro, in between her jumping you you stopped to say that?
[/QUOT
Of course we went for it. It'll never end

"I reply "go for it, give your best and I won't complain about efforts made . I'm already flattered you want me so quick and that you ain't fucking around with games to waste time. It's sexy as fuck to confidently act out your fantasy as soon as you have me in sight and within your home. I'm more than pleased for this visit, I wasn't planning on anything you obviously wish to obtain in feminine conquest "
Ya cool story bro, in between her jumping you you stopped to say that?

haha yeah, my thought exactly when reading it :) can you imagine?

try harder OP

I think this thread is so sweet. Your openness and honesty is lovely.
Clearly you love this woman, and she you. You cite one of the reasons for not committing to a relationship is that you will outlive her, which I can understand. But real love is a gift. And when it comes down to it, even if you do outlive her, at least you’ll be spending less time without her than if you deprive both of you this relationship now.
See he doesn't get it. I'm a good woman. I love this man. I know he has shit going on. But always be here for him. What can I say. Never have I felt this way before.

you two are lucky to have a relationship that allows you to explore your sexual sides

What do you love about him?

I know this is fake, so fishing a reply.
This is definitely not fake. May I ask why you think it's fake?? I love everything about him. We've done alot of things where in a long term relationship I've never done. He's kind hes funny. The most truthful and honest and open person I've ever met. We had issues age was a big one for him. Which I still can't accept. I haven't seen him in a month and it's killing me. I love every minute when we're together. There is just something very good between us. He knows it too. The last paragraph he writes how much he loves me. Well I love him more Like I said this is a true story. I felt funny at first with all he wrote but what can I say. He obviously felt something strong between the both of us. As do I. There's just so much more to say but they are my thoughts and time together that will be forever in my heart