• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cottons and heroin

Pineappleexpress42

Bluelighter
I just took a shot with a cotton but felt a weird rush. Not too worried but before I took the shot, I was debating weather to use a cotton or not. Do you have to use a cotton with a cold shot or is it much more dangerous?

it is definitely better to use a cotton than to not use anything at all. idk what you mean by "weird rush," whatever the case the weirdness of the rush came from unpure product, not from using a cotton. also, ALL IV-shots should be done with cold water, at no point in time is it good to head your shots. there is never a case in which it is a good idea to heat a shot.

yes, like the person above stated always use a cotton. Maybe the 'weird rush' you spoke of, was either you've gotten some dope or cotton/cut inside you - or you just shot too fast? be careful always follow your instincts.

in
it is definitely better to use a cotton than to not use anything at all. idk what you mean by "weird rush," whatever the case the weirdness of the rush came from unpure product, not from using a cotton. also, ALL IV-shots should be done with cold water, at no point in time is it good to head your shots. there is never a case in which it is a good idea to heat a shot.
Incorrect. ALWAYS heat tar shots.

Hey Nico, this is a a very old thread, I would advise not revivin these kind of threads unless you got a new related question that could lead to the avoidance of creating a new thread yourself. I'm not saying that your response is wrong, but the person maybe isn't even using bluelight anymore or he forgot about it in 6 years.

Hey Nico, this is a a very old thread, I would advise not revivin these kind of threads unless you got a new related question that could lead to the avoidance of creating a new thread yourself. I'm not saying that your response is wrong, but the person maybe isn't even using bluelight anymore or he forgot about it in 6 years.
My God!!??? it IS old...no, I totally get you. It can be deleted or archived or whatever:) And Thank You!!