• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Heroin Cotton shots

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
Works everytime
Please don’t come to a harm reduction site and offer potentially dangerous advice. What you are suggesting is making a bad situation worse. It’s best to see a medical professional if you are having a reaction to a bad shot.

I’m not telling you what to do, but please do not recommend something dangerous on a harm reduction board.

If you have some evidence for your claims, please site them. Because of the nature of drug use, peoples lives might be at risk.

Thank you

🧙‍♂️

youkneek

Greenlighter
Please don’t come to a harm reduction site and offer potentially dangerous advice. What you are suggesting is making a bad situation worse. It’s best to see a medical professional if you are having a reaction to a bad shot.

I’m not telling you what to do, but please do not recommend something dangerous on a harm reduction board.

If you have some evidence for your claims, please site them. Because of the nature of drug use, peoples lives might be at risk.

Thank you

🧙‍♂️
By shooting a little water? How?

By shooting a little water? How?
First the bacteria is already in the needle from the first shot. Adding more bacteria can lead to an even worse reaction. Even with a brand new needle you have the potential to spread the surface area of the bacteria leading to more of a problem than you began with. It’s best to not aggravate an already dangerous situation and if need be, seek out medical help because these reactions can turn serious really quickly.

youkneek

Greenlighter
First the bacteria is already in the needle from the first shot. Adding more bacteria can lead to an even worse reaction. Even with a brand new needle you have the potential to spread the surface area of the bacteria leading to more of a problem than you began with. It’s best to not aggravate an already dangerous situation and if need be, seek out medical help because these reactions can turn serious

First the bacteria is already in the needle from the first shot. Adding more bacteria can lead to an even worse reaction. Even with a brand new needle you have the potential to spread the surface area of the bacteria leading to more of a problem than you began with. It’s best to not aggravate an already dangerous situation and if need be, seek out medical help because these reactions can turn serious really quickly.
Of course a new needle. I never reuse a needle. And shooting water in a spot that u just cleaned because u just injected there shouldn't aggravate the "not as dangerous as you are trying to make it sound" situation. What do u do when it happens to u Mr. Wizard?

Of course a new needle. I never reuse a needle. And shooting water in a spot that u just cleaned because u just injected there shouldn't aggravate the "not as dangerous as you are trying to make it sound" situation. What do u do when it happens to u Mr. Wizard?
I’m not trying to be a jerk. I’m glad that it worked for you. I just think that you need to provide some evidence or some sort of logic to confirm your assertions about flushing out a cotton fever reaction helping to stop the condition. That’s all @youkneek.

visualblind

Greenlighter
What does cotton fever feel like exactly & how long does it last?

For me, it feels like a rapidly developing fever more than anything else and it's over within 24 hours. Still not fun but as you already know if you're doing cotton shots, then you're out of h and desperate. Worth the risk to me but I would advise people with an already weak immune system to think twice.