Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(South Australia) CORRECTIONS SALIVA TEST FOR METH ADVICE

R****17

Greenlighter
Hi people, long time reader first time poster here. long story short i am currently on a suspended sentance in the district court of south aus, and therefor obliged to be under the supervision of a community corrections officer. I have had quite alot of trouble surrounding drug testing over the several years ive been attending. Receiving several breaches, court irders from the judge requesting numerous tests be performed, ive had my bail revoked several times. Anyways im getting off topic lol.

I'm posting hoping that some members may be able to shed some light on Saliva tests as they have informed me i will now be tested this way. Its not a saliva test where you scrape your tongue or put the cotton thing in your mouth. They literally make me spit saliva into a test tube upto a required amount. Then its sealed and sent to the laboratory to be tested. Does anybody have much knowledge/experience with this method of testing? My primary substance of concern is Methamphetamine. I wish to know how long this will be detected in this type of test. If there is any methods of eradicating meth from my system/saliva in the lead up to the test (i am not asking how to cheat the test, simply asking how to improve my chances if passing). Or any other info you may deem helpful. Thanks in advance.

(And yes i am 100% aware that the only true way to beat these tests is to stop using drugs, and i shouldn't try to beat the system. But i wouldn't be here posting if i didnt already know that so no need for those comments thanks)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your predicament but It is a breach of BL rules to ask questions about beating drug tests. If you edit your question to make it a general technical enquiry about how these drug tests work I think it can be answered.

Sorry to hear of your predicament but It is a breach of BL rules to ask questions about beating drug tests. If you edit your question to make it a general technical enquiry about how these drug tests work I think it can be answered.
Is my edit deemed within the rules and has my post been posted?

Hi R****17,

Sorry to hear of your predicament. It sounds like your sample is being sent off for Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry testing (GCMS).

Under Aus standards, (AS/NZS4308
:2008), normally a GCMS test is done as a secondary confirmation test of an initial positive urine or saliva sample.

Two important points to note: It is extremely accurate and will test for levels at half of an initial positive test (very low). For example saliva concentration levels for meth are 50ng/ml for an initial positive swab via oral swab and a second confirmation via GCMS for a positive would be 25 mg/ml.

Meth can remain above 50 Ng/ml for alot longer than most realise ( many factors involved), sometimes > 3 days/72 hours.

Hope this helps
Lada L