• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Thanks @Forever Changes. However the UK lockdown is kid's play compared to what is happening in Italy or Spain... maybe only a matter of time before the situation becomes really grim here too? And who knows how long it's going to last? What will come out of it, I wonder... expect endless repercussions almost all the sector of the economy for many years to come.

I hate to say it but the uk is behind and treating it like the lads on a lads holiday in Spain.

I've just read on another forum that the teachers self isolated themselves in school...
In most of Europe they've closed the schools.

One old guy in my town has died already and the Italians are warning that we're 10 days behind them.

It’s been blown out of huge proportions, statistically, you’ve more chance of being bitten by a shark.

I would like to see your math here!

Anyway, hopefully it all blows over soon. The Euros being shunted to next year is a bit of a downer.

Fuckin sick of wankers in 4 x 4s with far too much money and multiple chest freezers, clearing out the supermarkets as soon as they open resulting in me having to visit 5 shops after work to get a loaf of bread and some milk.

JUST FUCKIN GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

Jesus, imagine if there was another fuckin World war...

we wouldn't have a hope. There's no 'all in it together' spirit any more, it's every person for themselves
Ye but there’s a more aggressive fuck everyone else attitude. World war 3 won’t look anything like ww2.
Prob the First to take out enemies satellites wins

I fuckin hope I catch it. Then I'll go visit the mother in law (mid 70s, COPD) and gob in her face.

Give it a fortnight and the wife can collect her inheritance... :sneaky:

Let me guess Fubar, not a nice kind woman? I meant to give you a haha instead of like, but basically did get a chuckle over it. Inlaws!!

Stay well everyone. Keep the immune systems healthy. Take some shots of quality apple cider vinegar and add some astragalus to the diet. Get good sleep. That is where your body heals. I am in NY and schools are out till summer. Supermarkets only allowing 20 people at a time in. I am a medical marijuana patient and get cannabis mailed to me and I work from home anyway so I am good to go. :) I develop software and just a month ago thought any other profession would be better than this. (I call it shoveling shit with my mind) But now I am glad my work involves me sitting in a corner and tuning out the world. I really feel for people who are out of work because of this. I think we all need to pitch in somehow someway.

Last edited:
We wouldn’t win a conventional war anyways we destroyed all our machining

Spare a thought for me. Had to deal with so many whinging old dears asking for some potion or magic cure all.. Surgery closed now. Phone appointments only! Mustn’t forget to wipe the phone with the antibacterial wipes!

Fuck me sideways..

Fuckin markets, what the fuck yo. Are we supposed to drink our coffee there till they open so we can eat something? I am gettin tired of doing my shopping online. What the fuck, people.

Sorry I haven't been on line I saw the initial panic and thought it was a computer virus that was going about (I didn't think anyone cared about the offline world any more, hypnotardid by the glow o their smartphone screens) and due to my getting all of my news online I do not watch broadcast television and rely mainly on independent media services - what mainsteam stuff I did used to follow got fucked off months ago due to being sick to death of Brexit). As self isolation is my SOP now anyway it has little impact on my station other than getting an extra portion of weed to last a couple of weekends (Purple Haze - first time I have seen any in years!) and a final few junkie goodies, having a legitimate reason to give them a real miss after this now - as well as my health my paranoia levels while shopping are still well above average and with the Police potentially having a real period of keeping the streets clear, the street dealers may be asking for it if they're not extra careful and would be better turning off their phones for a while. Those desperate for drugs are not going to concern themselves with legal ramifications (nor should they have to).

Anyway, now I am up to date, back to self isolation. Happy end of the world all - I just hope the weed lasts (the stones and gear wont last more than 30 hours lets be honest).

I was thinking about going out dancing for the first time in years - Green Velvet is due to be headlining at a debut techno showcase in a new 2000 capacity venue in Wolverhampton (The Hanger) but surely will be cancelled before now and then....