• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

I like this apocalypse it's made life more exciting it's made me appreciate life itself as well as freedom etc.

it's brought out the best in people and the worst in people. A time of crisis does that. This is a genuine crisis/emergency, unlike the 'climate emergency' the Extinction Rebellion lot were banging on about all last year. How ironic. We're now facing a genuine global emergency and it crept up on us with terrifying speed.

Right now we have no idea what the coming weeks and months will hold, or how bad things will get. Our lives have changed, and when this pandemic is over - and it will be over - things won't be the same again. If anything good is to come out of it, hopefully people will reevaluate their lives. Appreciate things we took for granted living in a free democracy now that our freedom has been temporarily taken away. But also to appreciate our family and friends and the small things - the acts of kindness and compassion from strangers too

it's brought out the best in people and the worst in people. A time of crisis does that. This is a genuine crisis/emergency, unlike the 'climate emergency' the Extinction Rebellion lot were banging on about all last year. How ironic. We're now facing a genuine global emergency and it crept up on us with terrifying speed.

Right now we have no idea what the coming weeks and months will hold, or how bad things will get. Our lives have changed, and when this pandemic is over - and it will be over - things won't be the same again. If anything good is to come out of it, hopefully people will reevaluate their lives. Appreciate things we took for granted living in a free democracy now that our freedom has been temporarily taken away. But also to appreciate our family and friends and the small things - the acts of kindness and compassion from strangers too
Well said and we'll pointed out like the Joker says in their final moments people show you who they really are well this isn't the last moment but it is creating that same sort of fear of 'the end' we live it again and again in films, TV, games, books when we rarely face an actual clear threat in real life it just feels so surreal i think

Anyone here who knows about 5g who is an expert in it? What do you think about the 5g conspiracy theory, basically that the coronoavirus symptoms are not caused by Corona virus but 5g I think it mentions radiation poisoning also personally I doubt it causes Corona but I don't think it's to unplausible for it to have side effects in a new study or something in the future I know I get headaches from being to close to my phone or iPad because they have been proven to cause them that's why they say you should take regular 15-30 minute breaks

You know shots serious when you get a text message from the government..

GOV.UK ALERT CORONAVIRUS
New rules in force now: you must stay at home. More info & exemptions at gov.uk/coronavirus
Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.

Everyone in UK has received this I am so scared for my grandma she isn't taking it seriously at all thinks it's exaggerated.. thinks she's invincible believe me I know few people stronger then me gran but this is serious and she's the only family I have so yeah don't wanna think about what could happen just hope she's careful if she has to go shop or something

Damn I'm stressed someone wanna fax me some heroin because you love me?

Only joking before the mods assassinate me:O ;) ;)

NO!

5G does not cause COVID-19

Full Stop.

Sorry....carry on.
I can smell a joke or pub but I'm to fucked to get it sorry I will actually just carry on and pretend I get the joke so I don't feel obselete..

Hahaha good one mate I see what you did their hahaha.. yes... 5g I get it hahahaha...

You know shots serious when you get a text message from the government..

GOV.UK ALERT CORONAVIRUS
New rules in force now: you must stay at home. More info & exemptions at gov.uk/coronavirus
Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.

Everyone in UK has received this I am so scared for my grandma she isn't taking it seriously at all thinks it's exaggerated.. thinks she's invincible believe me I know few people stronger then me gran but this is serious and she's the only family I have so yeah don't wanna think about what could happen just hope she's careful if she has to go shop or something

I assume you aren't going to see her in person? Is she able to do things for herself? You should try to tell her how serious the virus could be and what precautions she should take (not standing near other people, washing hands a lot, wearing gloves when out etc..)

I assume you aren't going to see her in person? Is she able to do things for herself? You should try to tell her how serious the virus could be and what precautions she should take (not standing near other people, washing hands a lot, wearing gloves when out etc..)
See her in person?? Dude I live with my Grandma lol

I went to the park TWICE today BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
That's outrageous, could someone please call the Police

Still not full although a lot more I'm so glad I brought heroin last night it was worth the 6 mile walk at 3 am I'm so high I can't even focus my eyes but if I close them I nod out and go into Noddy dream world with all my close friends and family in those dreams
I like this apocalypse it's made life more exciting it's made me appreciate life itself as well as freedom etc.
I take it you live in the UK how's your area holding up? Put the zombie barricades up yet?
Yes, I live in the North and my area is holding up OK at the moment, fingers crossed, but nothing should be taken from granted and everything can change in a moment, that's one of the big lessons to learn from the current state of affairs I think. Haven't put up zombie barricades yet, haven't attempted a trip to the supermarket either, I dread it. Although maybe I should, the weather is lovely around here.
I agree with you in appreciating more life and freedom, not sure about the excitement, I'm not exactly the adventurous type, lol

I just want one bottle of hand sanitiser. One. But they're nowhere to be seen

The shops enforcing rationing per customer is a joke because people simply leave the shop, come back in again and buy them again

I was exactly the same, the shops round mine are a joke. Thankfully I found some online.

They were limiting how many went into my local Aldi this morning, only letting 5 in at a time, the queue was out the door and round the corner. Fucked that off and went to Tesco instead.

The food ran out days ago and people are snaring cats now. The internet went down today and it can't be long until they put us into the camps.

Reactions: CFC
I'm not very optimistic on this. It's going to be grim
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...d-to-hide-id-after-spate-of-targeted-muggings

I’m droppin a bag of shopping off tomorrow to an elderly lady who’s struggling to get stuff cuz of the panic buying morons.
Will leaving it on her doorstep be safe or should I wipe things down?
I’ll obviosuy wash my hands first.