• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

I've not really bothered with pills for years because of the PMMA scare and the unknown dosage. But yeh, deffo gonna have to try and get some decent pills again. Crystal seems to be completely hit or miss these days - usually more often 'miss'. I'm only really taking what I've got because it's there...

Yeah the PMMA was a worry, this is why I make sure I get pills that I know with reasonable confidence are pressed by one of the big NL crews like Q-Dance, they don't put out shite like that. It's the copycat presses usually made domestically where you have to worry.

I agree the crystal and powder is hit and miss. I've had some really good powder before but also some "meh" powder and this crystal I have knocking about which I am literally convinced doesn't even contain anything psychoactive.

As a general rule if there is a brand new press out from a big Dutch crew, odds are no cunt has had time to mass produce fakes yet, certainly not convincing ones, so if you get one they're gonna be legit and you'll have a good time.

Of course if you're worried about PMMA or similar it never hurts to send a half off to WEDINOS to put your mind at ease :)

I've had genuine Q-Dance crew pills twice, 3 years apart, one full pill, one half, undoubtably and most unfortunately "MehDMA" imho

@F.U.B.A.R. I'm struggling to see why you persist with the drug when you appear to get "meh" experience after "meh" experience mate - must be infuriating.

| just gave up mdma altogtether years back when it became clear the vast majority of what's available aint gonna hit the spot. Having said that I seemed to get much , much harsher comedowns than you report and that's what ended up tipping it over into the not-at-all-worth-it category for me

Hoping you and the Mrs test negative man

I've had genuine Q-Dance crew pills twice, 3 years apart, one full pill, one half, undoubtably and most

Oh dear, that doesn't sound encouraging. The only pills I've had for the last 10 years were a couple of Those Blue Punishers, of which I heard good reviews. However, i found them to be pretty meh as well.

@F.U.B.A.R. I'm struggling to see why you persist with the drug when you appear to get "meh" experience after "meh" experience mate - must be infuriating.

Because it's easy to get hold of basically, and even the meh stuff does have some redeeming qualities, even if it's not as good as it should be. I just love the physical sensations of coming up. But it is frustrating when it gets nowhere. Luckily, I don't suffer any significant negative after effects from it and never have done - I've never experienced the famous 'suicide tuesday', even back in the day. But you're right, it wouldn't be worth it if it made me feel shit for days.

Hoping you and the Mrs test negative man

Thanks mate! 👍

I've had genuine Q-Dance crew pills twice, 3 years apart, one full pill, one half, undoubtably and most unfortunately "MehDMA" imho

I'm curious, how much have you used in the past? If I was to wildly speculate based on your username I would suggest you used a lot of MD back in the day and have likely lost the magic through tolerance.

Same question for @F.U.B.A.R. come to think of it. Certainly wouldn't surprise me if the sage users had simply lost the magic from MDMA due to using a lot of it in their youth.

This is why I try not to use it too often. I know I won't actually destroy by serotonin receptors if I don't wait exactly three months between each use. But I wanna be rolling in the fucking nursing home mate. Then ask the nurse to give me whatever new "non-addictive" opioid they've invented by then for the comedown.

I'm curious, how much have you used in the past? If I was to wildly speculate based on your username I would suggest you used a lot of MD back in the day and have likely lost the magic through tolerance.

Same question for @F.U.B.A.R. come to think of it. Certainly wouldn't surprise me if the sage users had simply lost the magic from MDMA due to using a lot of it in their youth.

This is why I try not to use it too often. I know I won't actually destroy by serotonin receptors if I don't wait exactly three months between each use. But I wanna be rolling in the fucking nursing home mate. Then ask the nurse to give me whatever new "non-addictive" opioid they've invented by then for the comedown.

I'd estimate that I did mdma around 30-35times between 1994 and 2005, dose usually around 200/220mg over the night on average (say 140 plus 80 redose)

Does that support or challenge your thinking?

EDIT and since then have probably tried it around 10 times in 15 years, great sources/contacts, meh every time - also worth noting that I can still get big serotonin hits off other substances

Between 1996 and 2012 I did loads.
One time I popped 10 in a night. The exact number I'd have to think deeply about that one.

Apparently I doesn't aid back pain.

I'd estimate that I did mdma around 30-35times between 1994 and 2005, dose usually around 200/220mg over the night on average (say 140 plus 80 redose)

Does that support or challenge your thinking?

EDIT and since then have probably tried it around 10 times in 15 years, great sources/contacts, meh every time - also worth noting that I can still get big serotonin hits off other substances

Up to 35 uses in 11 years doesn't sound like too much, higher end of dosing at 220mg but nothing really stupid, doesn't sound like anything that'd cause problems to me.

Maybe reactions to different synths just differ by brain chemistry and that's all there is to it and these arguments over which MDMA is "magic" and which is "meh" are just never gonna go anywhere even 30000 pages later.

Actually sounds like the most plausible theory to me tbh, it's just like any other drug. Like how some people prefer certain types of regular amphetamine other others (speed paste, meth, Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse, etc) no one of those is necessarily the "best" it's just down to what reacts best to your brain chemistry.

Except the best amphetamine is actually dexxies and the best benzo is temazepam and the best opiate is a big bottle of Oramorph and anyone who disagrees is wrong ;)

Maybe reactions to different synths just differ by brain chemistry and that's all there is to it and these arguments over which MDMA is "magic" and which is "meh" are just never gonna go anywhere even 30000 pages later.
Dear Sir, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I have one good thing to say today atleast about the lockdown now, after Cyril Ramaphosa's national address last nigtht i have some reinstored faith in the man again.

Me and the wife got our test results back on Tuesday - both positive!

That's three of us now, just the lad to go.

Wife and daughter have actually been quite ill at times, but I just feel like I've got a bit of a cold with some weird symptoms.

Strangely, none of us have had a high temperature.

The worst thing is I've not had a fuckin drink for three days... :sus:

Wife and daughter have actually been quite ill at times, but I just feel like I've got a bit of a cold with some weird symptoms.

are you experiencing anosmia(loss of smell) FUBAR?

are you experiencing anosmia(loss of smell) FUBAR?

Not as far as I can tell, but my sense of smell isn't great at the best of times (full time smoker). I'd need someone to shove a putrifying rat in front of my face in order to assess it properly...

Not as far as I can tell, but my sense of smell isn't great at the best of times (full time smoker). I'd need someone to shove a putrifying rat in front of my face in order to assess it properly...
So you could say you're asymptomatic? :p

So you could say you're asymptomatic? :p

Not quite, I've had a touch of many of the symptoms - mainly over last weekend - but they've not really got anywhere. But the wife and daughter have been feeling like shit - more like classic flu.

I'm starting to think there's something in this theory about nicotine preventing the virus from taking hold...

Not quite, I've had a touch of many of the symptoms - mainly over last weekend - but they've not really got anywhere. But the wife and daughter have been feeling like shit - more like classic flu.

I'm starting to think there's something in this theory about nicotine preventing the virus from taking hold...
Haha, I'm smoking 1 cig a day to prevent the covid xD

I dunno if you've ever seen It's Always Sunny but there's an episode where they quarantine themselves without booze thinking they've got some bad flu, and they keep getting sicker and sicker. In the end they think they're gonna die so they decide they might as well drink and suddenly they feel better and are like "oh nice, it was just alcohol withdrawal!"

Is on Netflix if you're interested, fucking hilarious show, dark type of comedy but hilarious. The one I'm on about is S9 E7.

I dunno if you've ever seen It's Always Sunny but there's an episode where they quarantine themselves without booze thinking they've got some bad flu, and they keep getting sicker and sicker. In the end they think they're gonna die so they decide they might as well drink and suddenly they feel better and are like "oh nice, it was just alcohol withdrawal!"

Is on Netflix if you're interested, fucking hilarious show, dark type of comedy but hilarious. The one I'm on about is S9 E7.

Sounds like me after 4/6 days booze free heh.