• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

true true WIlson. i don't mean no disrespect to those guys, i just think it comes across as a bit brexity these days and it doesn't sit well with my dad. so, his dad was rounded up for katyn massacre, escaped off the train. all his mates told him not to cos he'd get shot. they got shot. he survived, took 2 years to cross europe as a fugitive from the soviets and reported back to the polish army when it was based in London cos poland didn't actually exist at that time. he then won the virtuti miltari, the polish equivalent to the victoria cross. that was in the battle of the falaise gap, also known as hill 262 or corridor of death (i believe its a level in some version off call of duty). this battle was instrumental in the success of the DDay landings because it cut off a large amount of the german army. so i understand the sacrifices that people made, he never recovered, he was an alcoholic and gambling addict for the rest of his life.

my grandmother ended up on her own in krakow as a young teenager after her mum was taken by the stasi for black market trading (only way you could really surive at that time), her dad was already off fighting at the front. she made her way to the UK across europe to a family friend who was supposed to help her. she arrived in this country not owning the clothes on her back. she was sexually abused by her protector and ended up a prostitute and addicted to stimulants to keep herself slim for the rest of her life. at the end of the war, she went to find her mum at Belsen. her mum had survived the death march to belsen (i forget the name of the first camp she was sent to), quickly contracted TB and had her last rites read to her twice. my grandmother spent 2 days looking through bodies desperately trying to find her mum, and eventually forced herself into a hut she'd been told no one was in. it was a psychiatric hut and my great grandmother was in a catatonic state.

my grandparents, despite their personal horrors during the war, were never made to feel welcome in this country. my grandfather couldn't go back to soviet poland because according to the soviets he was supposed to be buried in the katyn forest with the other 22k polish officers, academics, etc. so i will pay my respects to them and everyone else who sacrificed, especially poles who lost a full fifth of their countrymen then were sold out by roosevelt, churchill and stalin at yalta, but i can forgive my dad for feeling that its a bit hollow when we as a country could have actually treated his parents and his country with respect while they were alive.

i got out of my mums volunteering by being asleep.

That's really sad and I absolutely understand your feelings given that history. I agree that, especially given what we were fighting for, we should have been treating refugees from Nazi and Soviet occupied countries with respect and doing what we could to help them. Particularly given that, after WWII, we were actively encouraging immigrants to come over due to heavy losses during the war.

And certainly I doubt many people would defend Stalin either, given he literally killed more people than Hitler, but then ultimately the Soviets played a big part in defeating the Nazis as well.

History is a big bloody mess (literally) and things are rarely black and white I guess is what I take from everything. At least those fucking Nazis were defeated.

I observed the two minute silence for VE day. Regardless of anything else I gotta show respect for the people who helped defeat the actual fuckin Nazis.

Just noticed that Google haven't got a special logo to commemorate VE day. Seeing as they do one for every other anniversary under the sun, I was wondering why?

I despise 'VE day' celebrations. Barely any of the people 'celebrating' know anything about history. It's just more meaningless b/s served up by the ruling class.

Appreciate the heads up CFC - I was considering a thread but despite my personal good faith I understand your objection as many see it as a crass excuse to showcase their shallow 'nationalism' without considering the enormous but deeply solemn background to what was a genuine celebration, albeit one that took place in 1945. Although I feel that it is still an important date, it should be held in a similar regard to the Nov. Armistice as an anniversary. While I also accept your comment regarding class, if this is in fact the case then it is so due to being highjacked as while the most entitled will always be the ones choosing to make war it was the exceptional efforts of Europe's average Joe's that defeated oppression with half of Europe paying for their 'liberation' with about 50 years of different oppression. There were definite losers but the only significant 'win' outside of the fortune the USA made was the desperately needed end to the largest act of mass murder ever committed by man.

Despite my general 'left' leaning sensibilities and abhorrence towards violence, I have a massive fascination with the history of the Second World War and have marked the day by spending the majority of the afternoon listening to the audio version of Beevor's epic 'Berlin' which chronicles the downfall of the Reich as the Red Army swept west from Jan. 45 on their murderous rampage of revenge. I think that commemorating the day is vital but listening to the suffering on both sides culminating in the pillage of Berlin gives me pause when considering the r/w&b bunting.

and it just gets better. Don't know how my friend is gonna survive this. Sad how one thing is having such bad ripple effects and we cant do jack.

Appreciate the heads up CFC - I was considering a thread but despite my personal good faith I understand your objection as many see it as a crass excuse to showcase their shallow 'nationalism' without considering the enormous but deeply solemn background to what was a genuine celebration, albeit one that took place in 1945. Although I feel that it is still an important date, it should be held in a similar regard to the Nov. Armistice as an anniversary. While I also accept your comment regarding class, if this is in fact the case then it is so due to being highjacked as while the most entitled will always be the ones choosing to make war it was the exceptional efforts of Europe's average Joe's that defeated oppression with half of Europe paying for their 'liberation' with about 50 years of different oppression. There were definite losers but the only significant 'win' outside of the fortune the USA made was the desperately needed end to the largest act of mass murder ever committed by man.

Despite my general 'left' leaning sensibilities and abhorrence towards violence, I have a massive fascination with the history of the Second World War and have marked the day by spending the majority of the afternoon listening to the audio version of Beevor's epic 'Berlin' which chronicles the downfall of the Reich as the Red Army swept west from Jan. 45 on their murderous rampage of revenge. I think that commemorating the day is vital but listening to the suffering on both sides culminating in the pillage of Berlin gives me pause when considering the r/w&b bunting.

Good on you for doing reading on the subject and taking an interest man! I'd force everyone to take history until at least 18 if I could, it's the best life teacher there is. The only reason most are so complacent and take things so for granted is because they have no idea how we came to be where we are today and what it took to get here.

It's a sad fact that whomever the victor, there are unforeseen knock on effects that continue to cause endless suffering for thousands.

Just look at the American war of independence - after they won, the world has been fucked ever since... ;)

(Of course, that's meant tongue in cheek - things would probably have been no better if we had won).

Further to this, we've found out today that my daughter has tested positive! She was due to start a new job but the starting date has been delayed until further notice because of this shit storm, so she took a temporary job in a care home. Did 5 days work, got tested, came back positive. So we're all now in quarantine for 2 weeks.
When my MIL was informed of this earlier, her first response was "oh, perhaps Fubz will be able to cut my lawn now seeing as he's off work".
Ya just can't make this shit up...
Sorry to hear about your daughter @F.U.B.A.R. , wishing her to get well soon and the best for all of you. Big hug 🤗 xx

War stories . Gotta love em . I’ve a shed load of corona stories ... talking to strangers at train stations during lock down and the like ... and a visit to the hospital ... was gonna test the a and e time out . Plenty of heroin about . Seems there’s also plenty of money about . The cars I’m seeing on roads seem higher end than before

I like to call it VD day meself . There are no accident or coincidences . It’s just a french letter away

mebbes an idea to lay offa the mdma/dodgy lager for a week or three (all of you), just for that all-top-rare-erring-on-the-side-of-caution-moment`

Good advice man, but too late I'm afraid... :cool:

Anyway, just booked an appointment for me and the wife to get tested and it was surprisingly easy.

Just go to: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested

Although they are supposed to be only available if you meet certain criteria, basically anyone can book a test. All you have to do is select the "referred by NHS111' option - you dont even need to contact NHS111.

You get a choice of home test or drive through centre (no motorbikes allowed) and we went for the drive through option because there were slots available for tomorrow.

Piece of piss!!

Last edited:
Did some Mandy on Friday night and had a socially distanced roll with my gf thanks to video chat, still great fun to be on it and chatting with me bird though, was a nice gentle one.

Last time we did Mandy together was on Valentine's and she did just 50mg pregabalin beforehand and started seeing visuals and shit on the peak. I was proper jealous so this time I took 100mg pregabalin with it myself and I got the same thing. Not proper acid level visuals but still I was seeing like her eyebrows turn into weird shapes and the skin was flowing like a waterfall and all that stuff. I had to check it wasn't just my phone fucking up but nah I saw shit in my ceiling too and I have a Chromecast on my telly which rotates through pictures of cars and I saw colours coming out of them and everything getting all wobbly.

So in conclusion from my extensive scientific research I rate pregabalin + MDMA as a top combo.

Also really eases off any comedown the next day. Of course I was a vegetable the next day too, but I also didn't sleep for 24 hours and used up all my dopamine and serotonin so that's to be expected really. Took some dex to try and function but I just ended up having a nap for half the day. Proves what I already knew, amphetamine will send you to sleep if you don't have any actual energy for it to use up.

Currently feeling nice and afterglowy with still a bit of that pregabalin high going on. Weeee.

Ohhh and if all goes well I think I'll have a good hookup for bromazepam shortly so that will be quite a treat. I plan to stock up with as much as I can afford since I come across it so rarely and love the shit almost as much as temazepam. Beautiful little things they are.

Did half a LNCL pill which didn't do much so I took half an M&M pill and that proper kicked it into gear. I'd guess around 160-180mg maybe 200 max.

It was a proper relaxed nice one where I felt all that love and I was rubbing my body against the bed because it just felt super good and music sounded super great. I started singing down the phone it was hilarious.

I had about 350mg of some meh stuff last night - 200mg followed by a couple of boosters. Fast asleep after 3 hours... :\

Also did some with the wife for the first time in years last weekend which made for some nice sexy time during the come up. But then she developed a banging headache that lasted all night.

Story of my fuckin life...:LOL:

You gotta get some of this good quality stuff! I've only got one and half pills left myself now so I'm gonna need to work out where to get more good ones, I got most my last stash from a DNM vendor who disappeared two years ago, got a few extra off a mate later on but he went clean off all drugs now. These pills were like £1.50 each or something stupid so I got a decent stash. But yeah need go through the whole process of working out where the goodies are again now.

This is also why I know that people thinking pressers adding an extra 100mg into the pills is somehow gonna kill profits have no clue what they're on about. Actual Q-Dance pills are seriously like £1.50 each for a pack of just 25 on the markets, then you probably pay what a fiver each on the streets. One can only imagine the wholesale price must be pennies each and the pressers are obviously still making their profits. They get made in such mad quantities I think people cannot wrap their heads around what a major commodity they are.

Now I do actually have a bag of crystal but the reason it's still there is because it's utter shite. Last time I weighed up what was supposedly 200mg MDMA and it did utterly fuck all. Might just send it to WEDINOS to see if there's even anything in there. Pills have always been more consistent in my experience if you get the good ones.

You gotta get some of this good quality stuff! I've only got one and half pills left myself now so I'm gonna need to work out where to get more good ones, I got most my last stash from a DNM vendor who disappeared two years ago, got a few extra off a mate later on but he went clean off all drugs now. These pills were like £1.50 each or something stupid so I got a decent stash. But yeah need go through the whole process of working out where the goodies are again now.

This is also why I know that people thinking pressers adding an extra 100mg into the pills is somehow gonna kill profits have no clue what they're on about. Actual Q-Dance pills are seriously like £1.50 each for a pack of just 25 on the markets, then you probably pay what a fiver each on the streets. One can only imagine the wholesale price must be pennies each and the pressers are obviously still making their profits. They get made in such mad quantities I think people cannot wrap their heads around what a major commodity they are.

Now I do actually have a bag of crystal but the reason it's still there is because it's utter shite. Last time I weighed up what was supposedly 200mg MDMA and it did utterly fuck all. Might just send it to WEDINOS to see if there's even anything in there. Pills have always been more consistent in my experience if you get the good ones.

I've not really bothered with pills for years because of the PMMA scare and the unknown dosage. But yeh, deffo gonna have to try and get some decent pills again. Crystal seems to be completely hit or miss these days - usually more often 'miss'. I'm only really taking what I've got because it's there...