• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Are supply lines still up as normal where people are. I don't know what it's like here as I haven't needed to buy, though somebody tried to punt me coke in the supermarket queue on St. Patrick's day.

Fuckin sick of wankers in 4 x 4s with far too much money and multiple chest freezers, clearing out the supermarkets as soon as they open resulting in me having to visit 5 shops after work to get a loaf of bread and some milk.

JUST FUCKIN GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

Jesus, imagine if there was another fuckin World war...
A lot of peoples' true colors are going to come out.

I'm ready to face this Corona I know that much.

DSCF4025-1.jpg

Are supply lines still up as normal where people are. I don't know what it's like here as I haven't needed to buy, though somebody tried to punt me coke in the supermarket queue on St. Patrick's day.

the shelves are all empty of toilet paper and soap. I have enough for now but if I get desperate I guess I'll have to go and nick lots of serviettes from McDonalds :D

Riots and looting in London now

I don't think so? Does this come from that clip flying about on whatsapp showing looting in Peckham? If so that is a few years old.

So much nonsense on social media it's ridiculous.

the shelves are all empty of toilet paper and soap. I have enough for now but if I get desperate I guess I'll have to go and nick lots of serviettes from McDonalds :D

You can't, everything's closed. As far as toilet paper goes, well.. maybe they know something we don't. It's gonna rain shit. Haha. I don't fuckin know what they do with all that toilet paper.

we wouldn't have a hope. There's no 'all in it together' spirit any more, it's every person for themselves

There never was an "all in it together spirit" even during the war - they had to introduce rations cos the rich were taking everything and leaving the poor nothing, people booed churchill and the queen when they went round bombed areas and mad frankie fraser said people would buy anything he could fucking rob on the black market.

The impending recession due to this won't be nice is my thinking.

I could be wrong.

You remember that chinese bloke who was making all the mephedrone? One of his workers fell into the vat and all they recpverd was his brogues? They are saying that last batch of mephedrone he was fried in can cure corona.

I think if there is going to be any rioting and looting, it's not going to be straight away. If it's going to happen, it will happen when there is a sufficient number of sufficiently annoyed people, who either already are infected or have been infected and recovered; and therefore feel as though they have nothing to lose. And that might never happen, if and only if things start making sense again.

In a way, I'm more worried about the Government awarding themselves emergency powers and never letting go of them, than I am about the virus. There are only three possible outcomes with the virus; (a) I get it and die, (b) I get it and get better or (c) I don't get it. Was that terrible cold / 'flu thing I had before Christmas really an early Coronavirus infection? Has it mutated since then enough that I'm no longer immune to the latest version? I don't know. But the thought of imposing a lockdown with armed soldiers on the streets scares the arse off me.

I just want one bottle of hand sanitiser. One. But they're nowhere to be seen

The shops enforcing rationing per customer is a joke because people simply leave the shop, come back in again and buy them again

I just want one bottle of hand sanitiser. One. But they're nowhere to be seen. The shops enforcing rationing per customer is a joke because people simply leave the shop, come back in again and buy them again
It is still possible to find methyl spirit. It was used in surgeries as disinfectant a long time ago, it will do for me. In Screwfix at £2.99 for a 500ml bottle, but my local has run out - or in B&Q for nearly a fiver (it used to be dirty cheap). Managed to find two packs of my sensitive skin soap this morning, I'd have done a backflip if I could.