• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Coronavirus lockdown

One thing I've not been able to get hold of is flour - all the shelves are empty. Have we turned into a nation of bakers overnight?

Yeah it's been hard to come by. Managed to get some spelt, but I suspect everyone just buys it because they think that's what you should do in a shopping panic.

Remember, humans are herd animals. All it takes is maybe 2 people buying flour, perhaps for perfectly valid reasons. And you can wind up with a bunch more doing it just cause they think they should after they saw the first 2.

Oh absolutely! As an example, I was shopping last week and there were a bunch of people just kind of hanging around looking at what others were doing. I picked up some kitchen roll, and then moments later 2 of them just swooped in and picked one up for themselves. It was really bizarre.

Remember, humans are herd animals. All it takes is maybe 2 people buying flour, perhaps for perfectly valid reasons. And you can wind up with a bunch more doing it just cause they think they should after they saw the first 2.

That's an insult to other herd animals... ;)

Oh absolutely! As an example, I was shopping last week and there were a bunch of people just kind of hanging around looking at what others were doing. I picked up some kitchen roll, and then moments later 2 of them just swooped in and picked one up for themselves. It was really bizarre.

We (me and some other people I knew who did this) used to rely on this phenomenon when we begged for money.

We'd deliberately made it so people could hear it when people threw in loose change or something, specifically cause it prompted other people to do the same thing. We wanted people to notice cause it tended to cause other people to want to be seen to be charitable too.

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Funnily enough, when I masturbate outside the primary school, I don't see anyone else joining in... 😜

• Haha
Ye fuckin weird. Why would people need cleaning products during a pandemic of a virus that can be killed by cleaning. It just dint make sence😂

Ye fuckin weird. Why would people need cleaning products during a pandemic of a virus that can be killed by cleaning. It just dint make sence😂

i get the whole hoarding cleaning products thing.

it was more the fact they were literally holding back and looking at what others were doing, and then pouncing in as if i'd spotted a secret goldmine on the kitchen roll shelf

U been panic buying cheapo lager in case we lockdown properly?
I’m thinking of gettin few bottles of Bacardi in

I can't afford to panic buy. All my purchases are strictly on an 'as and when needed' basis...

I can't afford to panic buy. All my purchases are strictly on an 'as and when needed' basis...

I have no room in my place for panic bought stuff, even if I could afford to. I made the mistake of buying a pack of 4 toilet rolls the other day since they were in stock, and now they have to sit on the bathroom floor, because I have 3 others in the cupboard and only have room for 4 lol.

I've got enough T paper but can't get hand sanitiser for love or money. I just wear gloves all the time when I go out

to be honest I'm fed up already - I go for a walk around the park every day but that's it. And they say this could go on for another 6 months! I don't dare go to visit my parents in case I infect them

incidentally I wonder if barbers count as essential services, or will I have to cut my own hair?

I've got enough T paper but can't get hand sanitiser for love or money. I just wear gloves all the time when I go out

to be honest I'm fed up already - I go for a walk around the park every day but that's it. And they say this could go on for another 6 months! I don't dare go to visit my parents in case I infect them

incidentally I wonder if barbers count as essential services, or will I have to cut my own hair?

You're not allowed in the park mate. You might infect the trees.

And barbers are not essential services, they're all fuckin shut. Time to get the clippers out...

I'm always in favour of less people in shops, especially cunts that stand gassing to their pals and blocking the whole aisle. I always move their trolly with mine and smile at them while I'm doing it. Cunts

@F.U.B.A.R. install a bidet instead. If you had a handful of shit, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper towels and then eat your food (well, you might you animal) so why do the same to your turd cutter?

I have a £10 morrisons voucher thing, but I don't use their online shopping (min £40 checkout) if ya want it (or anyone else that can make use of it) let me know.