• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol Corona -- Not a 6 Pack!

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Just bought a 6 pack of Corona. I drank one. I then grabbed the second ... and it was only half full! I checked the lid, it would not open (Corona bottles require a bottle opener, they don't twist off), so it doesn't seem it was tampered with (I hope). What could cause a half-full bottle to be distributed? Should I be worried?

Mistakes happen in factories. I haven't ever seen that particular thing but one time I opened a beer that was totally flat. Just throw it out, it's just half a beer. No sense risking whatever sort of contamination could theoretically be possible for half a beer.

I didn't drink it. I threw it out. But I drank the other 5 in the 6 pack. What are my chances of contracting something?

I didn't drink it. I threw it out. But I drank the other 5 in the 6 pack. What are my chances of contracting something?
There is a 98.629% chance that you have HIV and Stomach cancer as we speak. The symptoms should hit in 3-5 business days, as per usual

Best of luck

You're fine, it probably would have been fine to drink the half full one too as likely it was just a factory error. The machine grabbed 6 bottles and put them in the box. One happened to be weird. Just in case, it was good you threw it out. But the other 5 are surely just fine,

You're fine, it probably would have been fine to drink the half full one too as likely it was just a factory error. The machine grabbed 6 bottles and put them in the box. One happened to be weird. Just in case, it was good you threw it out. But the other 5 are surely just fine,
I wouldn't be sure of that, are you a licensed professional? I am

Yes in fact I have my doctorate in Internet Determination of Safety of Unusual Beverage Situations