• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cop left my rig with my dope N it, said for me 2 b a snitch or she will charge me tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisi2733

Greenlighter
.To make a long story short I'm living at a hotel. I left my door cracked to run across the road for a drink was only gone 3 minutes and when I came back a police officer was looking in my room. When I opened my door she came in and started looking around in drawers etc.(keep in mind I did not invite her in) She found the back to a rig cap lying on my table. Then she asks if there is anything illegal, that she did not want to have to get a search warrant. So I just told her the truth. She told me that she would not charge me if I called the narcotics dept by 6PM tom to snitch on someone. She left the rigs here with dope in it (Only Subutex)and left. I did not sign shit, she did take a statement. I'm not a snitch, and I would like to know if she can really come back and charge me. (also keep in mind I'm on probation for paraphernalia and was told by my PO that I could be searched at anytime without a warrant) (But she did not know I was on probation before she came into my room, therefor she did not know who I was, I'm not known well by the police either)So I would like to know what my options are

That was an illegal search to begin with, and whatever she found would be inadmissable evidence.

Hide your shit and deny, deny, deny. That was a pretty big violation of your rights, right there. Plus, if it's just subutex, it's not even illegal to begin with.

^if home girl doesn't have a prescription for subutex, yes it is illegal.
also you're not supposed to ask for legal advice on blue light

go to a different motel

we don't allow legal discussion.

keep in mind that cops are filthy liars a lot of the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.