• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cooking something else than crack

Tonight diner will be a slow cooked Lamb shank, baby potatoes, green beans and carrots followed by Methamphetamines
Debating on whether I need a dumpling or two ?

oh god, I would kill for some lamb.... my grandfather has the best recipes for lamb,deer,rabbit and wild creature meats. he usually cooks lamb only during easter as it is a tradition

but damn now my mouth is watering for some lamb or deer

Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
Ingredients:
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup brown sugar
1½ teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon honey (Vegans: use agave nectar)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons mirin (Mirin is a sweet Japanese rice wine, similar to sake but with a lower alcohol content and higher sugar content. If you don't have mirin, you can use sherry with a pinch of sugar added to it).
¼ cup water mixed with 3 teaspoons cornstarch
Instructions
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.

Make typical chinese stir fry with vegetables, meat/substitute, cashew nuts and a few slices of fresh chilli, cook rice, add sauce.

Seriously this is incredible, and way better than anything you get in the takeaways. The rarer ingredients can be found in asian supermarkets or the asain sections of British supermarkets. Buy them once and they last an age.

Bollocks to your cup measurements, give it me in mills or grams you heathen.

Bollocks to your bollocks, Work it out! or maybe he comes and cooks it for you? he probably would if he didn't think after eating you would try and fuck him! met your type in the forces mate handshakes in the morning, un-authorised finger sex at night time. I maybe be wrong and He maybe the dangerous one..... Luring you in with recipes, confusing with measurements then when your distracted BOOM! a gloved and enters you Matthew whats his name style and your the new addition to the wierdest puppet show since sooty was taken of air after sweep raped sue. (Never got why those puppets just took it. Don't understand why puppets find bearded men in there 40's so sexy, but thats a discussion for another time)

Good luck gentlemen.

There could even be a google conversion thingy?

The problem with using cup measures when cooking it that it all depends upon the size of the woman whose bra you stole... ;)

What is the most strange / unique meat you have ever eaten?

For me it has gotta be Elk but that was fucking horrific, I'd prefer to starve to death than eat that shit again.

What is the most strange / unique meat you have ever eaten?

For me it has gotta be Elk but that was fucking horrific, I'd prefer to starve to death than eat that shit again.

Snails would be one, cooked in garlic by our french teacher in school. They were fucking delicious, and the species the French use is the very same garden snail which I often step on when I go out for a joint in the dark. Shame they are vectors for some pretty fucked up parasites.

I brought back Orca from a hunting trip once and it was honestly sublime. Never tasted anything like that before, but certainly have since. Absolutely gorgeous.

Chicken.

des.jpg

recenlty I got an obsession with rice varieties, idk why, I always hated riced before. this happened to me several times, I think it has to do with the evolution of the taste buds