• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cooking It

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Just curious here. I wonder that when you cook your heroin in a spoon, and it starts to bubble and boil, wouldn't injecting boiling heroin/water cause some sort of damage?

noone ever agrees on this, take whatever you hear with...well you know, its the internet.
cold shots are better, it takes longer for dope to dissolve if its tar but its not that bad,
everyone sees people cooking in movies and show their friends, idk how this shit spreads.
heat wont destroy bacteria, if anything itl release more of it into your solution.
and no, heat will not destroy the alkaloids, the stuff you want, or not to a serious degree anyway.
thats my understanding of it, but like i said, it is the internet, and ive been wrong before
happy trails

Obviously you're supposed to wait till it cools down before you inject it. The only heroin you should "cook" is brown base heroin with citric acid so it dissolves in water. Even without heat with enough time and mixing some base heroin reacts with the citric acid to form a soluble salt.

I suppose if you're in a hurry heating tar could be condoned although I've only ever had base heroin.

From all account white powder heroin should not be heated and mixed with room temperature water only.