• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cooking / Drying went BAD! Speed paste on fire, flames.

"Speed" is a colloquialism, there's no set definition what it is or isn't.

Sounds like you got some amphetamine that was wet with alcohol. Don't dry it over an open flame next time, simple as that.

The water solution you have left should still contain most of the amphetamine in it, and nothing should have reacted. Simply evaporate the water over a gentle heat and you'll recover some portion of the original amphetamine. (If you have it left)

And ignore KSA, he's a bit of a tool, likes to insult others to make himself feel better.

The water solution you have left should still contain most of the amphetamine in it, and nothing should have reacted. Simply evaporate the water over a gentle heat and you'll recover some portion of the original amphetamine. (If you have it left)

What I don't understand is why the speed paste was inside a bag, and this bag was inside another bag with only "water". What's that, a DIY kit? Mix the two parts together and enjoy your product? I mean if the liquid was part of the paste, why didnt he put everything on one single bag instead of doing this weird matrioska thing? :|

And ignore KSA, he's a bit of a tool, likes to insult others to make himself feel better.
Ah it's okay, maybe he had just a bad mood at that time

Honestly, I have no clue why it's sold like that. Maybe the dealer was just really high and thought it was a great idea.

Ahah who knows. To be honest it's not the first time I got the stuff packaged like that. (and yes, from different countries)

I mean I wouldn't air dry anything but I mean if you air dried it maybe it of took a few days but you'd still have it all instead of a fire hazard. It sounds like you have limited access to chemistry equipment. And you'd be surprised how quickly stuff drys at a huge surface area.

All you need to do is exploit that the vapor pressure depends on the surface exposed. Therefore if you use a enormous surface area you'd be surprised how quickly alcohol and water evaporates.

Honestly, I have no clue why it's sold like that. Maybe the dealer was just really high and thought it was a great idea.

I think it's safer for the dealer to walk around with a Colgate Total toothpaste tube than a bag of powder, so it must be for smuggling purposes, I have no idea tho but honestly, think about it: Who leaves on a trip without his toothpaste? You can barely make it at the airport and your teeth need brushing, imagine you meet a woman! They all have their toothpaste with them. Can you stop them all and see if their toothpaste is actual toothpaste or speed? Lol.

Tell the truth bro. The truth is more important than anything of this world.

I myself admited my dumb and idiot mistake, you don't need to be so cocky insulting me in such way. Did u never do mistakes? This is a discussion board, where we can share experience and giving help each other and prevent damage the best we can, I don't think your attitude and your "oven/stove" suggestions are helpful in some ways, some people cannot get the joke and hurt themselves for real.

"this guy has 2k posts so he must be a veteran, lets do his method"

Think about it...

-nohate- peace.

I'm a chemist, if I tell you to put your paste in the Oven at 60C, you put it in the oven and you don't think about it twice. We already saw the product of your thought process, that didn't go very well so put it in the oven.

Last edited:
Ksa not everyone is a chemist. What might seem like common sense to you if you been doing chemistry for years or decades might not be to someone just starting.

If I tried to fix my car I bet if had something explode and any mechanic would find my mistake cringe worthy stupid.

Ksa not everyone is a chemist. What might seem like common sense to you if you been doing chemistry for years or decades might not be to someone just starting.

If I tried to fix my car I bet if had something explode and any mechanic would find my mistake cringe worthy stupid.

He said that my oven recommendation is not helpful. So he has expertise in the domain apparently, he's a big expert. I think he thinks I'm being sarcastic when I tell him to put it in the oven. As a chemist, every time we dried a compound we put it in an oven and set temperature to 60. He has really bad common sense. I can criticize his IQ but I'm not gona tell him to do something unsafe.

Yep actually I don't know you, or what title you achieved in your life, so you can be a random user for me, and the oven thing is the most weird and uncommon thing i've ever read in my life. So I skip that part and do other standard method like everyone does, maybe one day when I will be 100% sure you are not trolling I can try your method, who knows.

^ Well you have to be doing some trolling of your own, naming your account burner god and then making a topic about burning your speed. You must be getting a good laugh out of this. So what proxy site are you using to hide your IP? Or is it really your first time here? What do you do, you google the word forum and make random accounts to post non-sense?

^ Well you have to be doing some trolling of your own, naming your account burner god and then making a topic about burning your speed. You must be getting a good laugh out of this. So what proxy site are you using to hide your IP? Or is it really your first time here? What do you do, you google the word forum and make random accounts to post non-sense?

You are out of your mind sorry dude.

EDIT: Oh just noticed "Temporary Ban" under your nickname. Another reason to don't trust you.

Last edited: