• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Conversion between Hydro and Valium + Hydro?

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So how much does Valium potentiate Hydro... Lately I've been taking 50mg of Hydro by itself and it made me feel fucking good and made me nod the fuck out for a few hours... Now I only had 30mg of Hydro so I took it with 5mg of Valium? How much do you guys think it potentiates it?... 40mg of hydro will make me feel something but it isn't as enjoyable, 50mg is the hot-spot for me right now.. 30mg by itself won't even feel it anymore unfortunately :(... Will the Valium do the trick?.. Fucking hope so.. After this I'll have to Withdraw and get clean, my withdrawal will be very very mild though, haven't used for long at all

Mate it's absolutely impossible for someone to give you actual figures on the degree of potentiation you are going to get from 5mg of diazepam added to your hydrocodone.

Safe to say yes benzodiazepines do potentiate opiates but anyone who tries to put an EXACT figure on...

hydro + valium = x amount of hydro

is just guessing

There are just to many factors involved revolving around tollerance and susceptibility to the effects of these drugs to put a specific number to it......

Last edited:
^Exactly
A lot of people died because of this combination, so please start as low as possible

As England stated before, nobody.can give.you an exact figure on how much valuim will potentiate your hydro, and also as stated above, it is a very dangerous combination, especially somebody like you, who is on the low side of opiate tolerance. It's best to take it by its self, or at the very least, potentiate with something other than another cns depressant. Save the valuim for when you have to detox. Stay safe.

- Hopeless...

Ha, funny how you guys consider 50mg of hydro having a low tolerance when I used to get high of 15mg only, shit I feel like my tolerance is crazy... but anyway, I survived, it made me feel like maybe taking 40mg of hydro, and right now I'm super sleepy, the about to nod out kind of sleepy.. but I've been moving a lot so it's hard to tell, I bet now that I lay down that I'll start nodding off, thanks guys though

^ Mhm, this is another reason why nobody could responsibly give you an estimate, as to how much valuim would potentiate your hydro. Everyone's tolerance to opiates is different. However given that fact that 40-50mg makes you nod, potentiating it shouldnt even cross your mind..

- Hopeless..