• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Controlling usage

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Any ideas on how to limit myself? I want to only use like 300mg out of my teener bag but once I get the drug in me its hard to keep from redosing.

^That or only buy what you're gonna use. I know how hard it can be to control usage but if it's in the house then there's nothing stopping you from getting it. Even if you leave it with someone else or at a totally different place you might just end up driving over to that spot just to get it.

If you have the money a timelock safe is going to be a surefire way to keep it out of your own hands.

^That or only buy what you're gonna use. I know how hard it can be to control usage but if it's in the house then there's nothing stopping you from getting it. Even if you leave it with someone else or at a totally different place you might just end up driving over to that spot just to get it.

If you have the money a timelock safe is going to be a surefire way to keep it out of your own hands.

i used to use this approach with crack, but i would just end up driving back to the dealers house like 6 times in a night. he would be pissed at me for just not getting it all upfront.

now days i used a safe controlled by my wife for the opioids.