• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Contents of generic cocodomol pills.

Eruthien

Greenlighter
This crackhead I know has done codeine quite a few times, has never had problems with pure codeine phosphate pills but recently when he did CWE on 8/500 tabs and he experienced a high killing amount of nausea. Hes pretty sure hes done CWE correctly so he took an interest in the full contents of the pills and noticed that there are many other substances such as methylparaben, ethylparaben, magnesium stearate and stearic acid and he was just wondering if these chemicals get filtered out or if not, then are they harmful at high doses when up to 32 tablets are consumed?

The crackhead thanks you in advance :)

We don't use SWIM, the crackhead etc. so please refer to yourself in the first person..

They're just fillers and preservatives. IMO you probably just took too much codeine and/or you didn't properly filter out the apap.

Also, we know you're talking about yourself. Referring to yourself as "the crackhead" doesn't provide you any legal protection. You can just say "I"

Edit: Didn't mean to just repeat what KK said. Looks like he beat me to the punch!

Last edited:
Did you till it to 10 to 20 degrees Celsius and no the amount of parabens and magnesium stearate and stearic is insignificant. I use stearic acid topically and directly into the rectum at much higher levels as a skin protectant. Stearic acid is produced by the hydrolysis of fatty acids magnesium stearate is made by adding magnesium hydroxide . Fatty acids are one of the most abundant form of chemicals in your body .

parabens are added as mild antibacterial agents, they are actually found in large quantities in e.g. blueberries and are generally recognized as safe for oral consumption, however they are added only in trace quantities to prevent bacterial spoilage
magnesium sterate is added in trace amounts to act as a lubricating agent to cause the tablets to release from the manufacturing dies more easily.

if conducted properly (use boiling water, 2mL/pill, then filter while hot, cool to between 0-10C, filter once more) a cwe will remove large qty of the APAP and will extract all the codeine present. 32*8 mg pills = 256 mg of codeine, which is actually probably close to 2x more than what the average opioid naive person needs for a very strong narcotic effect. chances are you got sick from taking too much with too low a tolerance