• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I just bought the physical copy of Hyrule Warriors 2 for 50 bucks not bad deal they wanted more to download it from eshop. I cant wait to get off work now, lol.

It was Doom Eternal but switched back to Far Cry 5 and Outcasters on Stadia (I know it’s technically not a console) at the min.

Last edited:
super-mario-3d-all-stars-switch-hero.jpg

Just ordered this just now. I played Mario 64 so much its one of my top games but i never got to finish Mario Sunshine i just played it briefly and Mario Galaxy i never played at all and its supposed to be fantastic. Really excited should be here in a few days. Still playing this Zelda game and enjoying that not giving up on it by any means but i miss me some good platformers they are my favorite genre especially the Mario series in particular.

super-mario-3d-all-stars-switch-hero.jpg

Just ordered this just now. I played Mario 64 so much its one of my top games but i never got to finish Mario Sunshine i just played it briefly and Mario Galaxy i never played at all and its supposed to be fantastic. Really excited should be here in a few days. Still playing this Zelda game and enjoying that not giving up on it by any means but i miss me some good platformers they are my favorite genre especially the Mario series in particular.

Galaxy 2 was one of the best games of all time, I wish they would've included it instead of the original, but its still fantastic.

@Shadow Cat aaaaAAAAH, Sunshine was the game that got me into video games. Fucking phenomenal buy. A lovely (and if memory serves, sometimes quite challenging) experience in a world that feels awfully inviting during this winter of discontent.

What I'm playing:

Little Nightmares (sort of- beat it, helping my moms with a playthrough)
The Division 2 (when I'm stimmed and want an arcade shooter)
Fallout 4 (go-to, 1000+ hours)
Ghost Recon Breakpoint (when I want to spend three hours sneaking hiking around the wilderness to go assassinate someone)
Loving Little Nightmares at the min.

Let's starve together with my kid - absolutely great!

Fall guys on my own - very much fun, but likely too hard. These competitive games should do something about this hardness thing, I mean, 90% of users are losing all the time.

Shifted into Zombie Army 4 now on Stadia, such a cool game for a big horror fan like myself 👻

Really enjoying Pikuniku at the mo, easy going but some tricky puzzles.

Why are second hand GameCube console units so expensive but second hand Wii console's that plays GameCube games so cheap???

Which is your favourite Retro sports games?

I like Madden 04 on GameCube

2002 NBA courtside on GameCube

EA Sports FIFA 2002 World cup on GameCube

EA Sports FIFA 09 All play on Wii (using GameCube controller. Wii remote motion controller suxs)

2011 AFL on Wii (again using the GameCube controller instead of the Wii remote)

Don't know what AFL is?

I looked and found reconditioned GameCube systems with controllers for around $230 USD at "that big web store"

Switches are going for $ 350 USD at that same store.

Not too many left, though :cool:

I've played all of the Call of Duty series, all of the Gears of War, several Tom Clancy things, but the best computer game ever was 'Frontier - Elite 2'.

Over and out.

Got an Xbox one and been playing call of duty cold war and have a few others like ff9, wreck feast

I have a PS4.. it's been fortnite with my son .... and rocket league by myself lately

usually i play NHL games online, both solo (HUT) and multiplayer (World of CHEL) ... but i took this year off from the series.

Last edited: