• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Not playing anything special. Just playing eternium and guild of heroes but its android games. So I can play it on many platforms. But its keeping me busy and I love any type of RPG game.

Minecraft! We started a "Sculpture Island" where we all just build cool shit like giant lollipops, giant spongebob, whatever

Mk11

Friday the 13th the game (my favourite)

Gta v online sometimes

all on Xbox one:)

I really want to play the new MK but my Live expired on my Xbox. Been playing too much Switch. Could get the Switch version I guess. Hopefully there's a price drop soon, it's still at $59.99

I
I really want to play the new MK but my Live expired on my Xbox. Been playing too much Switch. Could get the Switch version I guess. Hopefully there's a price drop soon, it's still at $59.99

It’s well worth it, love it. my favourite characters on mk 11 are The Joker, The terminator, subzero and scorpion. Theirs been some new good characters added in mk11 you can now be the joker and the terminator. And fatalities look the best they ever have theirs heaps of good fatalities. I paid 99.95 over here in Australia for a copy. Was expensive aha.

Bought a USB keyboard today to use it when playing CoD Warzone on XBox One. A lot easier to aim with that and a mouse.

I fucking love Uno these days it's so addicting and usually im listening to music at the same time so I'm sort of multitasking. And yes you have to pay for Online with Nintendo but it's like 20 bucks a year and is deff worth it...even if only for Uno.

I got Links Awakening but havent got to deeply into it and I started playing Rollercoaster Tycoon Adventures which is dope and I'll probably dive back into today later on. But as for the afternoon most definitely Uno and I like the classic version not much into the flip one honestly.

I fucking love Uno these days it's so addicting and usually im listening to music at the same time so I'm sort of multitasking. And yes you have to pay for Online with Nintendo but it's like 20 bucks a year and is deff worth it...even if only for Uno.

I got Links Awakening but havent got to deeply into it and I started playing Rollercoaster Tycoon Adventures which is dope and I'll probably dive back into today later on. But as for the afternoon most definitely Uno and I like the classic version not much into the flip one honestly.

haven't played uno in forever, didn't know they had one for the switch . I'll have to check it out. Do you play animal crossing Charlie?

Im playing Lara Croft rise of the tomb raider today! Very nostalgic, I loved playing the old ones back in the day.

looking-forward-streets-of-rage-4-ps4-1.jpg

Just bought this tonight and it's been fun as hell. Have been a fan since the original games came out back in the day on the Genesis. The controls are smooth and I love the hand drawn style. There is a bunch of unlockable characters you get as you play along and whatnot. If your a fan of the series i highly suggest checking this one out.

Nice, @Cosmic Charlie

I literally have had a link open for Streets of Rage 4 on Limited Run for about 4 days debating whether I want to spend the dough or not.

I couldn't finish the fourth boss in chapter 4 of "heavenly sword". I couldn't finish tiamat in "darksiders" and now I am playing "midnight club L.A."

Whoever came up with the idea to put in bosses at regular levels in games was a fucking idiot. Why are some games so difficult anyway? I can perfectly enjoy an easy game but getting frustrated is just not entertaining.

Whoever came up with the idea to put in bosses at regular levels in games was a fucking idiot. Why are some games so difficult anyway? I can perfectly enjoy an easy game but getting frustrated is just not entertaining.

Actually bosses at regular intervals was one of the original concepts in video games due to having to cram the entire games in very small storage spaces (can you say 2 kilo bits? I thought you could). Games evolved from that as hardware capabilities matutured with time. So no-one in the modern era invented it, they were just lazy and used older, outdated concepts. It still works in simple arcade type genres but is an insult to modern AAA title contenders.

Snow runner when I’m really stoned. Drug Dealer simulator when I’m on the percs. But to be fair I have been playing a lot of GTA4 recently. Driving mechanics so underrated

Destiny 2 as always, but this season was a bummer so I've been playing Apex and Assassin's Creed odyssey.