• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Xbox Series X announcement:

Series X is the next generation of Xbox.
Holiday 2020

They need to make it fully backwards compatible...for ALL Xbox games.

I didn't even watch the vid but I agree with backwards compatibility. It's the same with sony. Compatibility or get the fuck out.

I suppose Nintendo will have to come up with a new switch type console to compete.

VR is something that I haven't tried yet but suspect is the current or soon to be CURRENT standard.

PC or not.

I could see Nintendo coming out with a Switch Pro , or something like that. Maybe coinciding with bringing n64 and GameCube games to the eShop. That's what people REALLY want, tbh.

I've never been a Sony guy but they released (as far as I know) the first trailer for a PS5 exclusive game last night

I much prefer my ps4 to my xbone tbh. Xbox has the better exclusives though.... no real contest there.... except maybe the last of us.....

I didn't even watch the vid but I agree with backwards compatibility. It's the same with sony. Compatibility or get the fuck out.

I suppose Nintendo will have to come up with a new switch type console to compete.

VR is something that I haven't tried yet but suspect is the current or soon to be CURRENT standard.

PC or not.

They announced that the new console will be backwards compatible with Xbox one games on day 1.

Just finished episode 4... At one point Joker said to the fictional Agency (fbi/cia) that "Batman and I, we are going to bring you all to justice!" Guess Ive been playing this the right way hahaha

I saw online a game where you can play a serial killer (they have all the famous (fictional) ones to chose from) and you literally hunt a bunch of people down.
I saw Trixie Mattel and Katya playing it on their YouTube show if that helps?

Just finished episode 4... At one point Joker said to the fictional Agency (fbi/cia) that "Batman and I, we are going to bring you all to justice!" Guess Ive been playing this the right way hahaha

Have you played Wolf Among Us?

It's hands-down my favorite TellTales game, and my desire for a sequel was the only reason I was disappointed at the company going under.

Past the first two gym leaders on Pokémon Shield now. Will probably play more today.
if I don't decide to start Mario odyssey instead

Yea, I watch european and american series when I can. Lcs and lec. Whats your favorite team?

Last edited:
Just got DragonQuest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age and I've fallen in love with it already. The graphics in this game are simply gorgeous and it shows the true potential of what can be done on the Nintendo Switch. The gameplay is great and it's a Turn Based RPG which is my absolute favorite. Literally less than an hour in and I already know I'm gonna be addicted to this. Best 50 bucks I spent in a long time, towards a video game that is. Anybody out there into fantasy and whatnot should really check this one out, you won't be disappointed

Best game on Switch so far in my eyes.
This is without question :)

Last edited:
Been playing Fallout: New Vegas on my wife's xbox past few days. Classic game. With all the DLC packs added, it's so much content that I'm almost overwhelmed. Great way to distract my mind from the nuisances of real life.

Just when I was about to finish prototype on ps3, my controller stops working. :/