• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I played through Knack and Knack II last week (Playstaion 4). I enjoyed every second of it, LOL!

I played through Knack and Knack II last week (Playstaion 4). I enjoyed every second of it, LOL!

I also liked to play the play on the Playstaion. I was visiting and I was allowed to play. That was cool.

I've stayed away because of all the hype, but I do admit I'm curious. The building stairs and shit looks weird too, idk if I would be into that.
Same here mal I never usually watch or play things at the peek of hype I wait until the hype goes down, along with the price ;)

Tried playing Outer Worlds on my Xbox One S and it was a stutter fest. They said it's similar to Fallout: New Vegas... I guess they were referencing the part where the whole game stutters from buffering/culling content. Sometimes I wonder if It'd be worthy investment to just put Samsung SSD in the xbone and get rid of the shitty HDD.

Anyone getting Pokémon sword/shield? Or Jedi Fallen Order?

Im going to be getting Pokemon Sword as soon as it comes out, I've always loved that series if games. Right now i mostly play Super Mario Maker 2 the last few days and Mario Cart here and there it's probably always gonna be one of my favorites.

Tried playing Outer Worlds on my Xbox One S and it was a stutter fest. They said it's similar to Fallout: New Vegas... I guess they were referencing the part where the whole game stutters from buffering/culling content. Sometimes I wonder if It'd be worthy investment to just put Samsung SSD in the xbone and get rid of the shitty HDD.

Man! I was just about to come here and recommend The Outer Worlds. It's pretty good, man. It's very similar to New Vegas, while also doing it's best not to directly rip mechanics from FNV. It feels familiar yet strangely new, and on PS4 I haven't had a single crash or any noticeable drop in frame rate or anything for the few days I've been playing.

It's a really relaxing game, imo. Not difficult at all, but the dialogue is where it truly shines. It's worth actually listening to, but not so important that you fuck yourself over if you like to skip through most conversations.

I'm enjoying it, and after waiting for it to release for roughly a year I was caught off-guard earlier this week when I noticed it on sale in the Playstation Store.

Just started a rerun of 'Elder Scrolls Oblivion'. Still a classic despite the repetitive dungeons/ruins.

Playing using Xbox Game pass that I just got 3 months for 1$. Plan to put some hours in for nostalgias sake despite still wanting to out 106 hours into Skyrim with just starting DLC.

Man! I was just about to come here and recommend The Outer Worlds. It's pretty good, man. It's very similar to New Vegas, while also doing it's best not to directly rip mechanics from FNV. It feels familiar yet strangely new, and on PS4 I haven't had a single crash or any noticeable drop in frame rate or anything for the few days I've been playing.

It's a really relaxing game, imo. Not difficult at all, but the dialogue is where it truly shines. It's worth actually listening to, but not so important that you fuck yourself over if you like to skip through most conversations.

I'm enjoying it, and after waiting for it to release for roughly a year I was caught off-guard earlier this week when I noticed it on sale in the Playstation Store.

Bruh it was legit graphic novel. So much dialogue. I'd rather just read a book.

lol! Well....

You're not wrong. I liked how it broke up the pace, though.

Xbox Series X announcement:

Series X is the next generation of Xbox.
Holiday 2020

They need to make it fully backwards compatible...for ALL Xbox games.