• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • BL Sports News
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
Lol I said “he’s got cherries and peaches” and her eyes lit up hahah.
I named my character "covid" because I couldn't think of anything else.

ive upgraded my house once so far, tent->house #1->house #2
got the museum and the store
built my first bridge

things are coming together

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I named my character "covid" because I couldn't think of anything else.

ive upgraded my house once so far, tent->house #1->house #2
got the museum and the store
built my first bridge

things are coming together
I think she’s at about the same point. She’s working from home right now so I imagine she’ll finish all her work early today so she can play AC all night heh

mal3volent

Staff member
I tried doing the tarantula island trick last night on Animal Crossing. I only caught two though. I wonder if they fixed it with the last patch :( .

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
Not playing anything special. Just playing eternium and guild of heroes but its android games. So I can play it on many platforms. But its keeping me busy and I love any type of RPG game.

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
Minecraft! We started a "Sculpture Island" where we all just build cool shit like giant lollipops, giant spongebob, whatever

mal3volent

Staff member
Mk11

Friday the 13th the game (my favourite)

Gta v online sometimes

all on Xbox one:)
I really want to play the new MK but my Live expired on my Xbox. Been playing too much Switch. Could get the Switch version I guess. Hopefully there's a price drop soon, it's still at $59.99

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
I
I really want to play the new MK but my Live expired on my Xbox. Been playing too much Switch. Could get the Switch version I guess. Hopefully there's a price drop soon, it's still at $59.99

It’s well worth it, love it. my favourite characters on mk 11 are The Joker, The terminator, subzero and scorpion. Theirs been some new good characters added in mk11 you can now be the joker and the terminator. And fatalities look the best they ever have theirs heaps of good fatalities. I paid 99.95 over here in Australia for a copy. Was expensive aha.

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
I tried doing the tarantula island trick last night on Animal Crossing. I only caught two though. I wonder if they fixed it with the last patch :( .
My poor wife hates playing animal crossing at night time because her biggest phobia in life is arachnids -_-

mal3volent

Staff member
My poor wife hates playing animal crossing at night time because her biggest phobia in life is arachnids -_-
she would really hate tarantula hunting then. You gotta sneak up on them but they leap at you if you get too close. You have to swing your net at the exact right moment or you get bit and pass out. Lol.

i caught like 20 though last night. Gonna sell them for 8k a pop

Cream Gravy?

Staff member
she would really hate tarantula hunting then. You gotta sneak up on them but they leap at you if you get too close. You have to swing your net at the exact right moment or you get bit and pass out. Lol.

i caught like 20 though last night. Gonna sell them for 8k a pop
She still hunts them, but she jumps like my cat does when he sees his own shadow ahahaha. She’s a completionist, she played the 3DS animal crossing for something like four or five years. I think all she was missing was a scorpion or something.