• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

One of my favorite games right now is Dead Cells, shit is addicting as hell and I play it everyday. I'm also playing Lost Sphere and I'm pretty into it, good RPG that is reminecent of the old school ones.

Just ordered a copy of the new Doom.
Pretty excited to check it out. I have a Nintendo Switch and I'm very happy with the system. It's great on the dock playing through the TV and the portability option is fantastic. Great for long car rides.

Can't wait for Mortal Kombat 11 :)

Im so behind on shit, I'm still not tired of mk10 yet. I've only had it a year maybe less...still got a ton of characters to beat the game with. The new one does look great though.

Just bought Zelda ~ Breath of the Wild.

Rushing back to the apartment to start playing. Have heard so many great reviews about this game and im not sure why I didn't get it sooner. Well i have the next 2 days off work so you can guess what I will be doing!!

Let me know what you think. I haven't played it yet either. I was actually a little turned off by the open world idea, but when it comes to Zelda I'm pretty old fashioned. I don't know what to think about there being no temples, etc. I'm not doubting it's great , I'm just weird.

Looks like mk11 is gonna be pretty legit!

OIeS3Ptl.jpg

It's fantastic and I haven't played the original since the 90's so I've forgotten most of the story besides key plot points. It's almost like playing it again for the first time. Put in like 4 hours or so now and have every intention of finishing. Probably gonna get the other Switch ports to play through as well.

Ok so it's just the original game then right? The actual remake won't come out til next year?

I've really fallen off with that MAL and got drawn back into playing Dead Cells all the time once more. Not sure if you ever played that one but you gotta if you haven't it's a Metroidvania Indie game I play it on switch but it's on all platforms i think. It's a very difficult game but the best part is when you unlock new weapons and what not you get them at the start, and you can start earning more of these health restoring things so you can get farther.

It's really fun, very hack and slash type of game and it's satisfying tearing through all the enemies. Your character is this decapted dude that's brought back to life and you start in this prison everytime and work your way out. The graphics are pretty old school and i love it. It would have been the most badass game on SNES if it came out then.

The depth of this game is mindblowing
And i want Mario Maker bad as he'll also, cant wait

Last edited:
Battlefield 4 on Xbox ONE. Still (Game is some 6 years old, and I haven't had a desire to play the other Battlefields).

I am #2 in the world (Xbox ONE) for use of the Shorty 12G sidearm shotgun (I used to be #1, but I didn't know).

Screen-Shot-2019-08-01-at-3.54.30-PM-1024x576.png

Last edited:
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon is badass but i havent played Ritual of the Night. Cuphead is a cool game and i love the theme /look and gameplay but it is just to hard. Either that or i seriously suck...still fun tho and i play it once in awhile.

Just got Super Mario Maker 2 so I've been playing that most of the time lately, along with Dead Cells which i Just finally beat a few days ago after playing it for 9 months.

Hallow night. Harder then I thought but fun. I'm in the 50 boss battle. Got up to 36 this morning, then raged lol

Im thinking of getting Witcher3 for Switch, since I never played the PC version. I heard the port isnt half bad.

I just played the outer world from midnight to 2 am

5/7 would recommend

I was playing Destiny 2 not long ago on xbox one, Not as good as the first one unfortunately.