• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Consider Dope bc I cant find pills in new city. Is there a safe(r) way to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinKarma

Bluelighter
Not sure how to go about it with bars being closed. Any advice on how to “safely” find a connection / dealer? I can’t find pills in Phoenix bc I just moved here and virus hit so I know absolutely no one outside of work & I’m about to just start driving around and looking for somebody that looks like they’d be an addict. I’m desperate and my script doesn’t come for a few days and it’s about to be my birthday in a few days. So how would you guys suggest even going about finding a fellow addict / connect or dealer to score from in a new place without ending up dead from bad stuff or in jail? Also may sound silly but can you snort normal heroin or is there a difference with the type you inject vs snort? Just don’t want to be in withdrawal and have the money so before I just head up to homeless looking dudes or someone on a corner that could be a cop, any advice / help? Anyone know where to look with bars being closed?

Trying to stretch three 30mg Oxy IR for 7 days until my next fill date is just fucking stupid. I’m so tempted to eat 2 of them and just feel ok for one day but then I know I’d feel even worse later. Been eating a half Of a 30 IR before bed so I can at least sleep for 4 hours a night. Then I wake up feeling like shit again and the anxiety sets in. Got me racking my brain about how to find something and I’m worried I’ll end up asking the wrong person and end up in jail. What the fuck do I do? Should I try to find a random dope dealer? Where do I even start? This shit was so much easier when I was the dealer in college a few years ago. Ugh.

Maybe try Kratom? If you're tolerance is pretty high it wont get you high but it could hold you over til your script is filled. And your tolerance would drop some too so added bonus when you refill haha.

I would imagine most of the H in Arizona is Tar, which most people either smoke or shoot it, but it can be dissolved in water and snorted if I recall. 'Monkey water'. Could try homeless people and such, but if you've never done that kind of thing I wouldn't recommend it, can be sketchy business..

Maybe try Kratom? If you're tolerance is pretty high it wont get you high but it could hold you over til your script is filled. And your tolerance would drop some too so added bonus when you refill haha.

I would imagine most of the H in Arizona is Tar, which most people either smoke or shoot it, but it can be dissolved in water and snorted if I recall. 'Monkey water'. Could try homeless people and such, but if you've never done that kind of thing I wouldn't recommend it, can be sketchy business..
was figuring homeless might know best. Just not sure where to even find them. Have to go looking. Kratom doesn’t agree with me. 2-6mg makes me hyper and anxious, anything more gives me horrible stomach pains, tea, pills, extract all of them except opms which I grabbed but at $20 a bottle it’s cheaper if I can find pills. How much does heroin usually cost for like enough for a day or two to kill withdrawal?

Not sure how to go about it with bars being closed. Any advice on how to “safely” find a connection / dealer? I can’t find pills in Phoenix bc I just moved here and virus hit so I know absolutely no one outside of work & I’m about to just start driving around and looking for somebody that looks like they’d be an addict. I’m desperate and my script doesn’t come for a few days and it’s about to be my birthday in a few days. So how would you guys suggest even going about finding a fellow addict / connect or dealer to score from in a new place without ending up dead from bad stuff or in jail? Also may sound silly but can you snort normal heroin or is there a difference with the type you inject vs snort? Just don’t want to be in withdrawal and have the money so before I just head up to homeless looking dudes or someone on a corner that could be a cop, any advice / help? Anyone know where to look with bars being closed?

When I was in Phoenix last time, I found dope and meth within an hour of looking. Meth was huge there, I actually found meth first (and I don't do meth), which then led me to dope. If you live there, I'm sure you know the areas, just follow the dirty needles on the ground lol. I had a very, very, very difficult time finding oxycodone there. I can't remember the system, avenues are west side and streets are east side right? I was in the streets area. As long as it's heroin #4, tan or white powder, you can sniff it. If you find black tar it may need some citric acid and water if you want to sniff it. Be careful though, it may have fentanyl in it, so start off extremely small if you have success in your mission. No cop is going to sit on a corner pretending to be a dealer, bro.

Last edited:
was figuring homeless might know best. Just not sure where to even find them. Have to go looking. Kratom doesn’t agree with me. 2-6mg makes me hyper and anxious, anything more gives me horrible stomach pains, tea, pills, extract all of them except opms which I grabbed but at $20 a bottle it’s cheaper if I can find pills. How much does heroin usually cost for like enough for a day or two to kill withdrawal?

Ah I feel you there. I eat tons of ginger with it to partially quell the stomach issues.

It really depends on quality and the dealer, but I'd say 100 bucks should be plenty for a couple days, God willing. If there is a big market there which I'd bet there is, you could probably find a decent deal with some luck. Be careful out there, heroin deal are generally a different ball game then pills. At least in my experience

Be careful out there, heroin deal are generally a different ball game

I have always found heroin dealers to be less problematic than illicit pill dealers, easily. There was a huge stigma when I only did pills about the "dark side" of heroin, and it was an absolute bunch of bullshit. Never had problems getting heroin once I got over the irrational fear of it.

So how much do I ask for and how much should I expect to pay? Don’t really want to drop $100 incase it’s trash / I get burned but.

So how much do I ask for and how much should I expect to pay? Don’t really want to drop $100 incase it’s trash / I get burned but.

I'll just say, start much smaller than that. Much less.

How much do I ask for and how much should I be paying? I don’t know the terms with this one. How do I ask for the powder / snortable kind?

Also any suggestions on how to spot someone selling? I doubt anyone’s just out hanging around with Covid running rampant.

Alright. Can you at least tel me what to ask for? I don’t want to just say dope and get the tar stuff I can’t snort / use.

Also any suggestions on how to spot someone selling? I doubt anyone’s just out hanging around with Covid running rampant.

You'd be surprised... sure doesn't stop anyone in my city ;) This conversation is bringing back good memories though, I loved Phoenix. I remember just walking around for hours and hours, the mountains in the distance, beautiful state. I want to move there eventually.

Last edited:
I have to go in to the city tomorrow so I’m going to look around if I can get up the courage. What do I ask for / is there a term for the powder stuff?

Trying asking for 'boy' or brown powder. And definitely spend less than $100, or you're just begging to get burned. Spend $20, that will get you 2 caps if its powder. Get the dudes digits. If its decent,
you can always get more. Sounds like you are jumping from the frying pan into eternal hellfire. If you have never done dope, go small. Its almost all mixed with fenty now. And as someone else
posted, it may very well be tar. I'm on the east coast, I've never seen or tried it. thought you needed lemon juice? to cook it? I would tell don't get hooked, but you seem on a mission. So,
instead I will say "be careful". Try to keep your wits about you out there. Also, not all homeless folks are addicts. Just saying.

thought you needed lemon juice? to cook it?

Never, ever use lemon juice unless you want some serious blood infections or to go blind (it will have insane amount of bacteria). Citric acid or ascorbic acid is the only safe way to create the neutralization reaction to bring it to a neutral pH. White vinegar would be better than lemon juice, but still not safe. Needle exchanges give out free citric and ascorbic acid for these reasons, it's used to bring crack cocaine to a neutral pH and back to a readily water soluble salt, too, for injection. Besides that portion, I agree with everything else you said.

Ask an addict to go buy you some and say you'll share it if he introduces you to a decent connect, takes you with him to score and the temptation of him getting free gear might entice him not to rip you off, especially if you say you want it daily for a while till script comes in and you're willing to share a bit each time

Might also want to do a search for methadone clinics. Addicts are always hanging around. Dealers too.

What on earth lol, never thought of that I used to ask beggers and homeless back when moved to new towns

Oh another idea is soup kitchens and night shelters

Status
Not open for further replies.