consensus HG releaser?

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Looking at HGH it seems like its better to get a releaser or analog that the very HGH, isnt?

After a lot of research, I would say that the winner is cjc+1295(+DAC). However that one seems like is a bit too much as it signals a continuous release instead of various pulses thought the day/nigh

So, what´s the bluelight consensus? CJC, MK677, real HGH or other strategies?

I'd say real hgh is superior as it bypasses any of the mechanisms that could impact serum values. 5iu injected is 5iu. While dealing with releasing peptides and hormones has a "gate keeper" so to speak that can be affected by individual genetics, nutrition, sleep, etc.
Price wise, it wouldn't be best though lol

I've tried Mk677. I had horrid side effects, but I think I was an unfortunate outlier on that spectrum as I've had mental health issues in the past that could have been exacerbated by a massive increase in ghrelin-like activity. Remember that GH is GH, and utilizing secretogogues that increase GH pulsivity tend to activate other pathways that are not fully understood. After playing with a few SARMs and secretagogues...imo they are more dangeous than what they are trying to purportedly replace or mimic. Everyone responds differently though and you have those genetic mutants who will always seem to have evidence to support their use from their own anecdotal gains.

Real goal is what are you trying to achieve from increase in GH? Is it a anti-aging angle? Are you trying to repair injuries? I wouldn't look to GH as a mass gainer or something to expect results like high dose testosterone.

I tried 2-3 times mk and got unbearable pain in the wrist and ankles... I gift the rest of the MK677 to a friend and he has no pain at all, so yeah, it seems it differs quite a lot for every biochemistry

I want to try the HG it for the antiaging and muscle growing too. I understand that AAS grow bigger the muscle cells and HGH grow new cells, so it seems they complement quite.

Currently starting my second cycle (anavar) and loving to death AAS, so I would probably keep cycling while I can

I tried 2-3 times mk and got unbearable pain in the wrist and ankles... I gift the rest of the MK677 to a friend and he has no pain at all, so yeah, it seems it differs quite a lot for every biochemistry

I want to try the HG it for the antiaging and muscle growing too. I understand that AAS grow bigger the muscle cells and HGH grow new cells, so it seems they complement quite.

Currently starting my second cycle (anavar) and loving to death AAS, so I would probably keep cycling while I can
There is no evidence to support that hyperplasia occurs in grown humans. The myth that hgh causes it has been spread across bodybuilding boards for years.