Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I’d keep silent as long as I wasn’t implicated

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Are you fucking insane? I’d cover my own ass and to hell with my friend

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd help my friends, no question about it. i'd expect them to do the same for me so it'd just be plain wrong of me not to do it for them.

honestly it would depend on the situation.. say the window example if i fessed up then they would be charged with drug use if it was drugs or being intoxicated in a public place if it was alcohol... now that aint right for a $100 dollar window. where as murder if the other way around maybe so it really depends on what does actually happen and how much the lesser charge is compared to the original one
- Diego

I always tell the truth, if I was asked I'd spill my guts. But at the same time if we're talking about long term reprocussions from telling to truth, I'd rather not fuck up my life cause a mate chose to fuck up his. If I found myself on the other side of the situation, I'd want my mates to do as much as possible to help me out, but without stringing them selves up as well. After all if I did punch that old lady (hey she started it!) it is my fault and I have to live with the consequences of my actions and I'd expect my friends to do the same.

Society especially in regards to the growing litigious nature no longer seems to think that people need be responsible for their own actions. If I tripped over an uneven bit of paving, I believe it is solely my fault for not watching where I was going as opposed to the councils fault for not making it flat. At the same time, if I took way too many drugs and got myself into such a state, it is my fault for going too hard at it and thus my fault for anything that should arise from being in such a state.

onetwothreefour said:
unless there's some real hardcore result for me (like i'd end up in jail or something) i'm definitely gonna protect my friends. anything i could do, i would. anyone who wouldn't...have a serious fucking think about yourselves (or get some new friends ;)).

Dat's right Bruvva!
=D

Id say i would help a mate out 99 times out of a hundred. But if they really fucked up bad and caused some serious personal injuries to someone, i would have to think long and hard about it. I just don' think being off ya trolley is a good enough excuse for violent physical abuse. Of course it would also depend who was the instigator as you can retaliate and end up being the one doing all the explaining. As for material damage, couldn't give a stuff, id step up to the plate every time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.