The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Connecticut Thread

• Thread starter ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
  • Start date
Glastonbury CT here. I go to school at Roger Williams University in RI, but ill be back for thanks giving break and xmass break. looking for some kids to party with.

Wonder how many BL'ers from CT are here now? This thread is kind of old....

New Haven county here, one of the suburban towns.

hey all - i'm in the New London, CT area myself... long-time lurker, first-time poster... anyway, 23/M... kinda new to the area... want to meet cool people to party with... hard to find around here 'cause the area's kinda 'ghetto'

Stonington here. Anyone around here feel free to send a pm.

Last edited:
I'm from Central part of Connecticut. Who else here is? Hopefully, moving soon. Used to love it growing up, but have wanted to move for the last seven or so years.
What is your favorite substance here?

I don't live too far, although I'm not originally from the area I do want to get out of the area also. I smoke weed and sniff dope, everyone I know does dope though. It's huge in this part of the country

Yeah Ct is alright. The pizza in New Haven is good. Though The Jungle is such a waste of a Prime drug area.

Yo, if that is a pic of you... do not delve into the dope life. Get out or stay away. You Ct types have too much going for yas. You will end up looking like a Jersey chick.

What's up everyone? I'm in my early 30's and from the suburbs in Connecticut. I wanted to see who else is from Connecticut. Hell, we should all get together and chill. I mean, we all talk on here about our interests over the internet, so why not? My question is what do you like about Connecticut and what do you dislike? This question can pertain to anything...

My likes
The fall/ leaves changing
nice areas to live
change of seasons

My dislikes
I feel like a lot of people here are superficial and fake and out for themselves
taxes

Don't get me wrong, we do have cool people here but I have seen a lot of backstabbing happen from where I grew up so it took me a while to really get over it.

We probably have a Connecticut, or New England thread around here. I can find it at some point and link your thread up with that one.

Ah, I see we do in fact have a Connecticut thread, it was started by you actually a couple years ago. I am just going to combine this with your existing thread. There's also a thread in the archive thats going back 20 years or so, I'm gonna bring that back to life and slap this all together with it.

yeah i guess no one else is interested from connecticut expect me.... lol
It's just a quiet part of the forum honestly. We don't get nearly as much traffic as we did in the old days.