• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Congratulations to our TWO new mods: Vanth and Eggman88888!

Samadhi

Bluelight Crew
So we've made the decision regarding the new moderator. There are 2!

Thank you to everyone who applied, all of your applications were great. :)

We know that the forum is so well behaved (;)) that 4 mods may seem to be a case of slight overkill, however both Kat and I may have periods of time over the next while where one or both of us will be offline, so it's a case of forward planning. Both vanth and eggman's applications were fantastic, and we really felt that they would bring something different, but equally good, to the forum.

We know that everyone will make them feel welcome as moderators, and will welcome them with open arms. :p

So, congratulations!

Last edited:
Woohoo, two excellent choices.

Congrats both of you.

By the3 way, I think i should explain that I was just being a smartass when i demanded the mods hurry up and name me as the new mod.........you see, I didnt actually apply..........lol, it was supposed to be a stupid funny post but as I soon realised after the thtread was closed......it was about as funny as a fart in an elevator full of nuns.

^ I reckon I'd piss myself laughing if I farted in an elevator full of nuns...

Congratulations to the two new mods.

A big thumbs up from me! Two great choices :) Im sure Eggman dosnt mind being an angel, he does have the legs for it :p ;)

BIG congrats from over the fence

Hope the mod sticks are to your liking guys. I had mine electrified...works wonders ;)

Congratz. I was hoping the egg would triumph but I never would have guessed vanth was into that kind of thing

Eh, the days of midget pr0n are sadly over... long gone. It's all about teh plugging now. ;)

Thank you for the welcome.

I look forward to becoming more involved with the forum and editing the hell out of all of your posts and deleting as many posts that dont conform to my personal point of view or agenda as possible.

But seriously, in my opinion its the free flowing nature of the banter in Aus Social that makes it a great spot on Bluelight. Given that this element can be maintained and we can treat everyones posts and opinions with the same level of respect that you would expect to recieve yourself, im sure Aus Social can continue to be a great place for all.

With the power of Greyskull combined they are.... EGGMAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!

:D

Excellent choice! Kat and Samadhi :D

I'm sure you 2 will both do a fantastic job:D

Congratulations!

<3

Big congrats eggman8888 & vanth... my Merc is in the driveway, if you could find a bucket and start cleaning that would be appreciated =D

Chalmers. Super Chalmers. Super-In- ahh Fuck It. ...

Vanth, can I still make casual non-committal
passes at you at 3 am?

E.E.G., well,
congratulations
at your new
free job!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!*

PEACE & HARA!
UNS
grinning-smiley-039.gif

^Where mods pass on to...

("it's just a damn popularity contest