• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Confused about water technique for meth resin

Rockiin69

Greenlighter
My little pony has been reading online about this technique that allows you to use all of the resin left on your pipe once the meth is over. And even though she read a few how-to's, she's still confused about some points, mainly:

1. How much water should be used? My pony read someone saying a few drops to another saying 20 units and she has a standard sized one.

2. Once the hot water is poured (boiling?) then she has to shake it violently until the water and resin are nicely located in the bowl, correct? Does the pipe have to be heated up as well, aside from the hot water?

3. Should she inhale the water vapours once it's being evaporated or should she wait until it's dry?

We don't do the pony thing here.

Cleaning out a meth pipe isn't a fine art. The hotter the water you use is the more tar and shit it will dissolve (meth is perfectly soluble in cold water). Add enough water to cover the crud, shake it around, pour it out, filter it if you want, evaporate the water off. There's no reason to inhale the steam, it's just water vapor and meth decomposition products anyway.

The residue in a meth pipe is pretty nasty shit really shouldn't be consumed.

Can you tell me if meth can be cleaned after a Lille super glue got on it? The bag was closed with it.