• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Confess your SECRET SHAME!!!!

^ mine is named Pepe and was considered male until she laid and egg. Definately female.

I really like watching those TV quiz shows for primary school kids and yelling out the answer before them to make myself feel smart. I will quite often be heard saying things like, 'Yeah! Take that you little 12 year old shit!'

^it's worse when you DON'T know the answer though :D

I like doing the vocabulary quizzes in Readers' Digest. How old nanna is that!

up all night said:
I really like watching those TV quiz shows for primary school kids and yelling out the answer before them to make myself feel smart. I will quite often be heard saying things like, 'Yeah! Take that you little 12 year old shit!'

My housemate and I do that :)

i like doing the 10 questions at the end of temptation, i just yell out random answers and feel smart when i get it right :)

"what date did [insert historical date here] happen?"

me: "may 19th"

the answer is......... for "august 17th"

me: well thats pretty close i guess.

sink.jpg

That's like, 90.

We had a pack of,
like,
30 straws
in our house.

They're all gone.

An' none of them were used in drinks...

:eek:

up all night said:
OMG!!! I laughed so fucking hard when I read that. Me and my brother used to do the same thing.

up all night said:
omg ~ you totally nearly made jim beam & cola go up my nose. That was funny as. =D

I still watch "The Sound of Music" on a regular basis. Not particularly shameful, more lame.

I still own this CD. I was totally in love with Edward Furlong and my dad brought it back from Singapore for me when i was 13:

f4_1.JPG

I did have a whole list of embarrasing things to put here, but I remembered that too many people I know would see this and I don't think I could face anyone afterwards. :D Sorry!

I've been trying to lose weight for 3 years and in that time I've put on 15kg :(

Wouldn't be a secret anymore then would it ?

It would just be common or garden SHAME

What's the inherent value in that then ?

No reactionary behaviour anymore ~ you're asking too much !

I suspect people are only confesssing things they're a little ashamed of not a LOT ashamed of

Um, zophen, my good chap, did you see my original post.

As i said, i took the spirit of the thread to heart and did write something actually shameful!

Very. Shameful.

I own many cheesy vinyl records,listen to them often and actually like them 8o Such as:-

*New Kids On The Block - Hangin' Tough album.

*Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

*MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt'em album (Autographed by MC Hammer too,ha,ha,ha........)

*1927 - If I could on 7inch vinyl.

*Mister Mister - Broken Wings on 7inch vinyl.

*Cheap Trick - The Flame on 7inch vinyl.

*Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer