Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Confess your SECRET SHAME!!!!

pillsnapa said:
sink.jpg

Funny thing is I always piss in the sink.

I watch The Saddle Club religiously when it's on tv. I love it. LOVE IT.

I even got an autograph from the chick who plays Lisa on the show. A girl i used to work with is her cousin, so she offered to get one for me. Unfortunately, the silly cow left the autographed magazine at the supervisor's desk for me and needless to say, i copped a fair bit of teasing :D

Wacky said:
I own many cheesy vinyl records,listen to them often and actually like them 8o Such as:-

*New Kids On The Block - Hangin' Tough album.

*Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

*MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt'em album (Autographed by MC Hammer too,ha,ha,ha........)

*1927 - If I could on 7inch vinyl.

*Mister Mister - Broken Wings on 7inch vinyl.

*Cheap Trick - The Flame on 7inch vinyl.

*Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer

teehee! I've got "Star Trekkin'" on 7 inch vinyl ;)

deeCee said:
My favorite song is Mr Big - Next to Be With You.

I hope you're not teasing, because i love that song too. It was on the radio recently when i was driving, and i cranked the volume and just belted it out. Even when i was stopped at the lights. =D

i hide the last of any good food in the fridge (in a cask of wine) from my wife so i can eat it when she goes to work.

Wacky said:
I own many cheesy vinyl records,listen to them often and actually like them 8o Such as:-

*New Kids On The Block - Hangin' Tough album.

*Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

*MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt'em album (Autographed by MC Hammer too,ha,ha,ha........)

*1927 - If I could on 7inch vinyl.

*Mister Mister - Broken Wings on 7inch vinyl.

*Cheap Trick - The Flame on 7inch vinyl.

*Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer

Thos are all fabulous, classic songs! Why would you be ashamed of that. People who DON'T like those songs should be ashamed of themselves :)

On a similar note with the Saddle club and Hilary Duff movie themes, I love Lizzy McGuire. My flat mate and me would always grab a plateful of food and plant our asses on the couch at 5:25 on mondays after work. Go Lizzie, go! Yes, I am that gay.

I slept with a guy 1% because he was fairly attractive and 99% because I hated his girlfriend.

I dont mind the taste of passion pop...i know, i know its very sad.

I used to be quite emo, but since i found a s/o i have changed my evil ways...now im considered punk by my mates, which i have no problem with at all.

I still sometimes wear boxer shorts as underwear for some unknown reason, undies are way better, i just look like a really gay thug wehn i got the boxers on...oh well any way i can make gangsters look like fools i will very happily do so.