Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Confess your SECRET SHAME!!!!

Raz

Bluelighter
All of us have a secret shame, something that we love or we do regularly which we know is wrong and makes baby Jesus cry. I myself, fine upstanding member of the bluelight community that I am, have my own secret that I have been nurturing these past few days.

But it is time now to be out in the open and seek not judgement but understanding from my fellow bluelighters.

I like Shannon Noll and Izzy from Neighbours' cover of the awesome Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush song Don't Give Up. I really like it a lot. In fact, I think am going to hunt down and buy the single.

I have committed many crimes against taste and common sense over the years, but this is the only one that has me bowing my head in disgust.

Please make me feel better about this by coming up with something worse so that I don't have to commit hari kari or similar.

Thanking you,

Shamed Raz

:|

I regularly use pictures of Michael Jackson to help me achieve an erection.

^ that is absolutely fucking disgusting and I will never ever admit to secretely loving rubbing against your leg whilst on pills ever again.

edit: Raz's legs, not monsta's, never met him before.:\

UNDERSTANDING, not JUDGEMENT! Oy!

Anyway, everyone loves rubbing against me, that's not shameful. I am hot. =D

Oh goodie!! A confessions thread. Nice and juicy without requiring a high degree of academic thought.

Ok, so um, this is probably better saved for SLR, but today i signed up for Daddyhunt=D :eek: :eek: :eek: =D .

I have always had this kind of not-so-secret daddy fetish but i have not ever done anything about it. Tonight, though, it has changed. I am sullied. I signed up for a gaydaresque sight that links 'intergenerational' gay guys.

HAHAH. I can't believe i am writing this. Still though, not half as bad as liking Nollsy :)

About the worst thing I can contribute is that I have Offspring's last 3 albums. Though 2 of them were gifts...

... I used to listen to Alanis Morissette. But it's all behind me now...

can people ppppppppppplease write something a little more embarrasing than liking shitty music ? I took Raz's request to heart and actually dished.

People. Please.

I let my lorikeet masturbate on my toes. Keeps her quiet for a while at least. :\

A female lorikeet masturbates by clutching on to an inanimate object (in this case my little toe) and rubbing her "vent" from right to left, fluffing her feathers and dilating her pupils at the same time. The rate of motion increases until she reaches a cresendo, thus orgasm is achieved, indicated by her eyes rolling into the back of her head and....her shitting.

So...anyone else into beastiality?

lostpunk5545 said:
About the worst thing I can contribute is that I have Offspring's last 3 albums. Though 2 of them were gifts...

dude
duuuuuuuude

zephyr said:
thus orgasm is achieved, indicated by her eyes rolling into the back of her head and....her shitting.

a little birdie told me you do the same thing when you orgasm, zephyr ;)

Last edited:
zephyr said:
A female lorikeet masturbates by clutching on to an inanimate object (in this case my little toe) and rubbing her "vent" from right to left, fluffing her feathers and dilating her pupils at the same time. The rate of motion increases until she reaches a cresendo, thus orgasm is achieved, indicated by her eyes rolling into the back of her head and....her shitting.

You sure it's female? My male cockateil does that, only not with feet, but with dishwashing sponges :|

So many secret shames to choose from! Hmm, well I just watched Stargate Atlantis.

Um, I woke the same underwear yesterday that I'm wearing today. That's pretty bad.

I don't have any pets that I can help achieve orgasm, sorry.

When I was on holiday in Australia, I killed 2 Aborigines because I felt they were undermining Australia's nationhood by their inability to master technology like the printing press.

THR! said:
... I used to listen to Alanis Morissette. But it's all behind me now...

I still do. And I like her, a lot.

I don't mind Shannon Noll either.:eek:

I could list a million others, but for fear of being completely ostracised, I might stop there.

zephyr said:

ahahaha! My grandmother's rainbow lorrikeet used to grip onto my hand and do the same thing, but the bird was called Miguel... I'm now guessing it wasn't male ? ;)