Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cones Before Work. Every Day At 7am

its a waste of fukn cash wen i think of it lol ah well

time to chop up a mix

Yeah it's an expensive habit. And every time I get near the end of my stash I say I won't buy more. But then I'm too scared to try and sleep without it.

Hyroller, I quite enjoy being like that. Smoking cones and going about your every day stuff and chilling with mates.

Yes, used to be like that with me & my crackpipe, believe it or not. lol

God those were the days.

I quite enjoyed the social aspect of it. and yeah, not gonna lie, there have been many a day where I pulled several puffs before leaving the house. would even make time specifically to do it... crazy times.

actually compared to most flat out bongheads i think im doing pretty well , rarely smoke more than quarter a week

lol hyroller , kno wat ya mean , they become like ciggerettes after awhile . every 10 -15 mins duck out for a twirl wherever u are lol

I reckon its just pointless smoking that much....I used to (about 4 months ago) get thru a oz or two a week....never really stoned though. Took a break, and now 50-100mgs smoked in little hashy gets me ripped for a good few hours. I find the less I smoke and the more I space it out, the better it is :)

man i duno if my lungs cld handle 1-2 oz a week lol

i smoke like 2 x .3 mixes at night . well i try to keep it to that\

and ur on the ball about the smaller amounts spaced out idea .

iv noticed the same lately .