• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos condrum with etizolam

billbuilds

Bluelighter
Well after months of waiting and saving ect I got pure etizolam powder. After carefull measuring I added the right amount of alcohol, heated it till it all dissolved and like the wanker I am spilt it all over my pants,

I soaked up all I could with blotter paper and ribbed the affected areas of my pants with lots of alcohol then after getting as much as I could out eased the last bit out with water, my question is how do I get my etizolam back?? It's not like a small amount (20gs) so I'm really really fucked. (Personal use only)

Does etizolam break down if I boil it? And should I put it on the flattest trays I can find and put it in the own on a low temp or proceed with the stop be top

Cheers

Another thought. When all the alcohol evaporates shouldent the eti just drop out of solution?

Did you really order 20 grams of Etizolam powder? 8o
Because that is just insane.

By spilling it you probably saved yourself from a life of hell dude, trust me.

It's too short acting of Thienodiazepine to be of any therapeutic use unless you suffer from panic attacks. The withdrawal from it is like no hell I had ever experienced before.

10g of eti and 10g of a now banned substance so i went with 20. got quite a bit of concentrate from my pants lol