Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Condolence

(e)sux

Bluelighter
A Mate Of MinE Just Hang Himself to Death after consuming five tabs of lsd in his house..he was depress when he took it,this thread is dedicated 2 him. Sorry for the inconvinice this happened yesterday at Perth.w.a..Thank You:(

Im very sorry to hear about your friend.
Im sure this is probally not a normal suicide, since he was under the heavy effect of LSD when he died. It musy be very harsh for his family and especially harsh for his friends, were you with him before/during this?

Im sorry if im out of line, but what lsd was this? and why did he take 5 at once?

yes sorry to hear, it wasnt a bluelighter was it? ( i know this makes no difference but if they were then other bl'ers would want to know)

i wasnt wth him,iv jz heard of the news 2day by a friend.he wasnt a blulighter.and i dunno what tabs he took!he was depress so he thought lsd would make him not depress,he doesnt have much knowledge about drugs..so yea :(

Im really sorry to hear of the loss of someone close to you. My sincere sympathy goes out to you and all of the many people who have no doubt been effected by this event.

I hope this sends out a very real message to everyone using a powerful drug that they are not to be messed with. On the same note people should remember that no substance should be used as an escape from issues that need/must be dealt with.

I really hope the drug itself is not demonised for its association with this incident.

*sobs* Thats really sad, sorry man, good luck to you.

I feel for his family, friends, and yourself - sorry buddy