• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants concerta and zolpidem

mikeorr4444

Greenlighter
I just took 108 mg of concerta. I get a nice buzz out of it for a few hours. The buzzed feeling will wear off after like 3 hours, but the side effect of not being able to sleep will stay with me for about 12 hours from ingestion. Would it be okay/safe to take 20 mg of zolpidem tonight around like 10 or 11pm?

Yeah, that was why I was going to take it. To combat that insomnia to get to sleep. Thanks for the reply!

As someone who experienced Zolpidem as extremely recreational, I found that the problem with the Methylphenidate/Zolpidem combo was mostly that it created such a pronounced sense of euphoria and disinhibition that I no longer *wanted* to go to sleep, instead either playing videogames or making stupid decisions.

But no, you won't get a heart attack from combining uppers and benzos/Z-drugs, if that's what you're asking.

I could see that. I figured since I was ingesting them about 8 hours apart, I probably wouldn't have that problem. But the concerta is time released, but the high wears off after about 3-4 hours, the insomnia side effect unfortunately lasts about 12. Guess I'll see what happens!