• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Concerta - 90mg : Little to no effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I took a 36mg Concerta at 10:30AM and then a 54mg at 12PM along with a cup of coffee somewhere inbetween, and 1-1.5mg of etizolam along with 1g Phenibut to take the anxiety (very heightened at the time) away and now it's currently 2:20PM and I have very little feeling of stimulation and my appetite is still fully intact, with the exception of candy, which is repulsive. My heart rate is hovering at 130 and I honestly feel lethargic and dont want to do anything besides play video games where it's calm, not even something like COD or battlefield. It confused as hell as to why with absolutely 0 stimuant tolerance, having taken none for at least 3 months, would 90mg of Concerta not effect me at all besides heart rate.

Can anyone explain in lamens or highly scientific terms as to why this is happening? I mean, I feel like I had like, two cups of coffee MAX. I got this from someone who I can say with a 100% certainty that I did NOT get bunk stuff, this stuff was straight out of the prescription bottle.

PS: I can take 40mg of Adderall XR and be unrelentlessly productive and euphoric the whole day, for comparison.

Last edited:
I was wrong. Very, very wrong. I just got done with about a 6 hour math session, all by myself. You know, when you just decide to waste half your day doing math for fun, right? Yeah, the effects aren't very overtly noticable, but they sure as hell exist. This shit is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.