• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Concerns about ambien

Personally it doesn't have the negative effect it has on a lot of people on me. I have taken upwards of 60mg recreationally and the extent was the TV looked shaky and when trying to focus on my cell phone the text box was like 3D. Hard to explain.

Other than that I just didn't remember much, similar to xanax. But I didn't ambien dial anyone or try and drive. Food tasted better though! lol

If I ever take it now I don't exceed 10mg and only use it to sleep mostly. A lot of people have problems re dosing and end up taking their whole prescription.. I was coherent and knew what I was doing though.

How'd it go? I used to love the recreational and medicinal effects of zolpidem.
Ive tried it yesterday (20mg) and I was with my friend, he told me I was seeing all the types of things, I told him that a kid had fallen of the stairs, but there were no stairs and no kids. I dont remember shit.

Lol sounds like "fun" ;)

I think I definitely enjoyed 5-15mg doses more than higher doses when I first started trying it (my max was 30mg on any regular basis, but that was with a bit of tolerance). I enjoyed it more for the sedative as opposed to hypnotic/hallucinogenic effects though, so YMMV. I did find snorting 20mg was more hypnotic, so you might like that more for your next experience, although I prefer just eating them. And I'm glad to hear you didn't IV the stuff 8) saving yourself a lot of grief avoiding that ROA.

That is great to hear you were mature and got yourself a trip sitter for that. That is extremely responsible of you and you deserve praise for it.

Are you planning to continue experimenting with this drug?

Lol sounds

I think I definitely enjoyed 5-15mg doses more than higher doses when I first started trying it (my max was 30mg on any regular basis, but that was with a bit of tolerance). I enjoyed it more for the sedative as opposed to hypnotic/hallucinogenic effects though, so YMMV. I did find snorting 20mg was more hypnotic, so you might like that more for your next experience, although I prefer just eating them. And I'm glad to hear you didn't IV the stuff 8) saving yourself a lot of grief avoiding that ROA.

That is great to hear you were mature and got yourself a trip sitter for that. That is extremely responsible of you and you deserve praise for it.

Are you planning to continue experimenting with this drug?

So you're one of the fools who snorted that stuff as well uh? That stuff is no joke up the nose. Definitely one of the worst things I've ever put up my nose!

As a kid desperate for new experiences, sure. As an adult who values their 8hrs a night, not so much.

I took a ambien then a few ambien wokeup nextday covered in urine entire bottle missing no memory. Dont be like me it wasnt fun getting urine out of everything and off you at 6 am hungover. And feeling like death then trying to not fall asleep in class.

Hey If I don't have a micron filter can you just use a qtip and filter it a few times to be safe?

Hey If I don't have a micron filter can you just use a qtip and filter it a few times to be safe?

A qtip won't filter as much as a micron filter so if you really want to inject a drug that has an oral bioavailability of around 70% at least use a micron filter

You can buy a box of sterile cotton balls at any pharmacy... That's the minimal amount of filtering that's acceptable nothing less while sterilfilt tips are a great way to get a quality micron filter for insulin rigs.

Edit: the above advice is for heroin and such common substances. Ambien requires a micron filter to be safe. Refer to bearloves shooting Ambien thread where he lost his arm from one miss.

Thank you kk... Hard to do this all on my phone and I'm too lazy to use my old IBM ThinkPad.