Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Complete list of chemicals and legality of purchase

stealthtrucker

Greenlighter
Hey everyone

I'm just after some sort of government issued/verified PDF/list of all chemicals and there legality (schedule) in Australia (all states if possible).

I have seen this PDF once before but can not seem to find it again. If anyone could help out with a link I'd really appreciate it, as would other people I'm sure.

It contained all (most known) precursors and there legality. Some of them you needed a special 'license' to purchase, such as thebaine etc.

Others like acetone you just needed to leave your details.

Thanks for any help (I don't think this post is out of line (I hope)).

I think what your looking for is Division 314—Drugs, plants, precursors and quantities of the Criminal Code Act 1995. Follow the link and it's about three quarters of the way down the page.

Hope this helps. :)

After further thought and re-reading your question, I believe what you may be after is actually the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Drugs and Poisons. I have been unable to find one online but it is available from the TGA and it costs about $85.

I have attached some futher information that may help answer some of your questions.

Victoria - Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act 1981

QLD - Health (Drugs and Poisons) Regulation 1996

Wikipedia Entry on the SUSDP

Last edited:
Thanks lil_angel :D

I only just got back to looking at this thread.. lol i'm following up your links now

Cheers

That's EXACTLY the document I was looking for! I had it on my computer last year but somehow it got deleted and I could never find it again!

Thanks phase_dancer

PS. I found those other links useful also lil_angel, hopefully others will too!

Theres loopholes to import some precursor categories in certain states if its for educational purposes. But it costs a rather large fee for a shoert term license.