• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Comparing different ROAs (Meth)

Deadhead420

Bluelighter
I'm quite a noob at meth (this is my first time actually, unless you count bunk X pills with mostly/only meth in them) but I just got a half gram, snorted a bit of it, and now I have a pretty good buzz going on. I was considering trying other ROAs next.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

According to wiki, the bioavailability is 62.7% oral; 79% nasal; 90.3% smoked; 99% rectally; 100% IV

So based on that, oral is probably out... same with rectal probably since if I put it in a syringe that shit's going in my arm. I'm actually quite experienced with IVing, just not with meth. I've IVed opiates (way too many times) and coke (maybe 3 or 4 times.) I'm a little hesitant to go with IV since I haven't shot up in like 3 weeks (last time was heroin) and I'm not sure I want to bring back the risks I was taking there (someone seeing the marks on my arm is reason enough to reconsider, not to mention the health risks.) I am curious though... how is the rush from IVing? If wiki is right, it's only a 21% increase in bioavailability so that's not enough to warrant it alone unless there's gonna be a crazy rush. I'm used to IVing things with <50% BA like heroin, hydromorphone, morphine, etc to make the risks at least a little more worth it.

And then there's smoking. Only problem there is I don't have a meth pipe. I've got a couple different weed pipes and a bong but I'm not thinking those would be too helpful (unless someone can show me how to make it work.) I've also got aluminum/tin foil (not sure which, is one better to use than the other?) I've tried smoking black tar heroin this way before by putting a little glob on the foil and then using a straw to inhale. Problem there is I felt like I was losing too much because a lot of smoke escaped that I couldn't catch with my straw.

(Feel free to edit this part out if you think it's sourcing but it's only paraphernalia so I believe it's allowed.)
<snip>

Are crack pipes and meth pipes the same thing? Also, would it be possible to smoke heroin out of one of these (seems like it would catch more smoke than my old tinfoil method.

tl;dr I know this may be a lot to read so shortened version. I'm looking for someone to give some advise on how different ROAs feel/different effects and all that. Also, some advise on smoking would be appreciated and if it's better/more efficient than snorting. IV in an option and I may try it just once and then go back to snorting/smoking but I don't want to get back too hard with sticking needles in my arm again.

EDIT: In case it's not clear, the heroin and opiate use was in the past (about 3 weeks ago was my latest run.) The only drug I'm planning to mix with the meth would be marijuana for the comedown (in the form of Cheeba Chews edibles.) I'm assuming that would be a safe combination because it's just weed right? I also have two beers that I may get into if I can't sleep but I only have two left so shouldn't be too unsafe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only used methamphetamine through intravenous administration, and through smoking it. Injecting meth is rather intense, though not quite as much as IV coke (assuming you've experienced a real bell ringer before). IV hits you incredibly fast (obviously) and gave me a feeling as if rainbows and lightning bolts were shooting out of my cheeks. The rush lasts maybe 10-30 seconds and the high that follows is smooth and stimulating, much calmer than cocaine, and I felt more empathetic from methamphetamine than I do from other stimulants. There is an urge to redose as IV is very fiendish but I was always able to wait a few hours (more similar to dope than coke in that regard).

As for smoking it, I only did it once, and I smoked it off foil as I didn't have a pipe and wasn't in an area I was familiar with so I didn't know where to find one. I'm sure my technique was horrible (as I only smoked it because I wanted to get high before going out to buy syringes to shoot it with), but I found it to be overated. I didn't feel any real rush, more of an instant onset and the effects felt more like regular d-amphetamine (but stronger). However I've heard many seasoned meth users claim that smoking is more addictive than even shooting it is.

I have also heard plugging it gives an intense rush and is an incredibly efficient way of using it-and if I came upon the drug again I would use it rectally as opposed to intravenously, as even regular amphetamine is incredible when used rectally. Remember to use way less if you IV or smoke it..even small doses IV'd had me spun as fuck in the beginning. Be careful.

Well I just tried IVing it. Kinda disappointed actually. I felt it instantly, like any other IV shot but the rush was just 30 seconds of my heart beating too fast. Nothing like a good IV heroin or IV coke rush. Only thing that kind of got me was I didn't stir it up. I just squirted the water evenly around the dope. I didn't notice until after I shot it that there was a small, thin, layer of dope coating the spoon. I licked it up and it tasted strong (and pretty bad I almost gagged lol) so yea... probably should have stirred better to get more dope in the shot.

I felt it right away so I know I didn't miss (plus I'm quite experienced with IV, just not with meth) but I didn't get a cough like so many people say they do. That's another thing, why are so many people saying IV meth is more prone to abscesses if you miss? I've never drawn up a shot so clear with anything else... seems like it would be safer since it appears there's less shit in it (especially compared to black tar heroin.)

One other thing I just thought of, is meth like opiates where you really only get a good rush when you're sober? (I usually say "first shot of the day" with regards to opiates but days tend to run together on meth.) Basically what I did was took my first nasal dose around 2PM yesterday then by 9AM I still couldn't sleep so that's what I IVed. No other doses in between those two. I think I may try IV one more time with these differences:

1. Hopefully get some sleep and sober up by tomorrow (or maybe even skip a day or two after that) so I can make it the "first shot of the day."

2. Use less water. I was surprised at how I got almost all my 55 units back. Usually I put that much in a shot of BTH and only get like 30 units back.

3. Make sure to stir that bitch up good. I'm pretty sure I left some in the spoon that I had to take orally after my shot when I noticed it.

Also, I guess the mods can merge this into the meth IV megathread if they like. I just now saw the thread but I figured I would comment here since I already made this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used meth all routes repeatedly except rectally. I find that the ROA rather dramatically changes the effects.

Oral - My preferred route. Smooth, long lasting, minimal side effects, good euphoria and the most like rolling on MDMA. If you can't handle the taste, parachute.

Smoked - I'd never do this alone, but my late husband was really into it and it's definitely an appealing method. We always used glass pipes, aka crack pipes. I really recommend getting one if you plan to smoke - it's far more efficient/less wasteful than smoking off foil. Add around 30mg to start, and carefully melt it while rolling the pipe to disperse the liquid evenly. Your goal is to spread it into an even, thin layer on the glass. Once it's prepped, apply heat and watch carefully for vapour formation, being ready to inhale. If it starts to turn brown or smoke immediately remove heat. If you're doing it right you'll leave an empty circle that's only the tiniest bit discoloured/brown at the edges. Effects kick in nearly immediately. Overall, smoking is fun and effective, but it is very fiendish and addictive. It's similar to oral, but a stronger, more intense feeling of overall fucked-up-ness that I personally don't always go for, as opposed to the clarity of oral. It produces far more dry mouth than any other method, and I have good reason to believe it's the worst for the teeth.

IV - The very first drug I ever IVed was meth, but I was so cautious that I used too little. Nonetheless, I'll never forget that sparkle (best way I can describe it, like a euphoric sparkling sensation in my brain). I was never able to recreate it, alas. I find the body load unpleasantly strong with IV, and it's such an overwhelming effect that I don't find it very fun. Also, the vasoconstriction side effects are most problematic with IV. I like having a come-up, too. Instantly just isn't as pleasant for me. Other than the first time. I also get paranoia with IV, only mildly, but I never get it with other ROAs.

Nasal - I hate snorting meth, in fact, if offered it for free but only if I snorted it, I'd turn it down. And I love meth. Virtually no euphoria, no body high, and shorter duration. Along with jitteriness, mild anxiety, and an indescribable feeling of dissatisfaction. Like I'm expecting more and not getting it. But no matter how much I snort I don't get where I want to be. It's such a waste IMO. So many people who have tried it but only nasally told me how disappointed they were; I told them to try it orally and those who did were much more impressed. If you just love to put stuff up your nose, though...

Edit: In terms of a rush, I find orally the most rushy generally. Waves of rushiness for hours. Smoking gives much shorter rushes. IV even shorter. And nasally, no rush at all. IME, naturally. YMMV :)

Edit 2: If you've been up for over 24 hours and have been using during that period, you're not going to get much of a rush. You'll just increase negative side effects. Meth has rapidly diminishing returns if you binge. Don't binge. It's terrible for your brain and your body, and it's not all that fun. Try not to redose once you get to a nice place. Meth lasts long enough as is, just ride out that initial high and wait at least a day (preferably a week or two or a month) before repeating to maximise your experiences.

Last edited:
I've smoked, snorted, and ate it...

smoking gave the strongest rush and it was instant...snorting was way too painful...

I've heard from other users that smoking is the most fiendish route to take it though...

And rectal...I've heard that burns like shit...

I don't recommend you slam it at all, though, smoking it might make you a fiend...you just wanna smoke and smoke and smoke until you go into sleep paralysis from over-amping...

And yes...spread out your use...you'll become tolerant very quickly to the drug...also remember while you're trying to reach that euphoria the amount of tweakiness you'll experience when the rushing starts...that was always my problem...I'd try to reach a certain point rushing and would end up being way to thwacked to do anything afterwards...

though I'd smoke a minimum of a quarter gram at a time...

I'll give you this though:

oral: smooth, long lasting

nasal: quick come up, not as smooth, some rushing, but almost as long lasting as oral

smoked: very short lived, strong rushing (but a con of this is you'll feel cracked out after you stop rushing), probably worst on your body as you're heating up methamphetamine hcl and degrading it to methamphetamine in gas state as well as HCL in gas state and inhaling it...(hydrogen chloride gas is VERY bad for you)

rectal: I've heard very close to IV without the dangers, come up in 3 minutes and super rushing

IV: From what I've heard you'll get a cold feeling when the rush comes on, and you'll wanna be breathing very deeply (think "Voodoo" by Godsmack... "Freezing, feeling...Breath in, breath in…I’m coming back again…") intense rush, longer lived than smoking though...

In my experience, the ROA dramatically alters the experience of the drug, at times to the extent they're unrecognisable as the same drug. Smoking is a more "pleasant" rush, more gradual and cruisy. The ongoing high effects as a result, I think, is also more cruisy and pleasant. You still feel powerful and you still feel high for a similar length of time. With IV, the head rush - the immediate rush of dopamine released into your system - is the key difference. The rush to the head is instant and ranges from the near orgasmic but gentlish effect through to the mad head rush which dramatically affects your balance, your hearing and your vision. Its intensity forces your focus inwards. It is also accompanied by a rush of air out of the cardio-vascular system which can range from need to breathe heavily through to a violent cough. One mate of mine says he sometimes nearly dry retches but that has not happened to me. Many find the 'mad' head rush unsettling. More I suspect find the quick need to force air out of your system unsettling. Plugging - done correctly - does fall between the two. To me, the delayed onset of the head rush is reminiscent of missing a vein but slower. The head rush, when it arrives is longer though and more layered, ie comes in waves. The buzz or high is similar once the immediate rush is finished. If you have an open wound in your butt though, the onset is more sudden though still not equivalent to IV. Snorting I have done only once and it is not something I enjoy and, with ice, it was especially unpleasant, no matter how well you think you have crushed the shards. The immediacy of the hit to the head is pretty close to that of IV but intensity is lower due to efficiency.
One last comment though: the ROA you prefer will always provide you with a better experience. I have a mate who smokes everything and anything. He maintains the rush he gets from smoking ice is far more intense than IV. It is because he is also hooked on his ritual.
Your state of mind and your expectations, as well as your preferences, will affect the experience you have.

^I totally agree with the statement about the ROA TOTALLY changing how the drug behaves.....

Oral methamp is the longest in duration and perhaps the smoothest and has the longest peak and most euphoria.

Rectal methamp has beyond the fastest onset of action for any drug I've ever taken rectally, euphoric, and IMO a helluva lot safer than smoking or injecting or snorting meth, when used in moderation. You can easily gauge how high you are because it hit's you instantly, unlike oral dosing, wheres some novices may ingest some meth and don't feel it immediately like they're used to with other ROA's, so they keep taking more and more orally and then WHAM the rush starts to creep up onto you and you begin to realize that you've taken wayyyyyy too much.

The rectal ROA is extremely efficient it's at least 99% IIRC, and methamphetamine hcl is extremely fat/lipid soluble in addition to water solubility, which is a major reason why it's so effective via the rectal ROA.

My advice, is don't do methamphetamine, of course. Especially crystal. But if you're going to do it and you don't want to have an extremely fiendish ROA, then avoid smoking, snorting, or injecting it, and try oral or rectal dosing if you must... Please reconsider doing the methamphetamine altogether. Take care of yourself, sleep EVERY NIGHT, no exceptions, make sure to eat, stay neat, and brush your teeth. :)

I have done iiv snort smoke and hotrail. I prefer iving best
IV- intense rush, longeat lasting for me. If u keep all utensils clean nd new it is the cleanest way. Iving is actually the worst ROA for ur teeth.
Snort- 2nd fav way. No rush really. Hurts like a BITCH! more hurts hurts=better quality shit. I like snorting best wen i wanna b up but not toh.
Smoke- immediate nd small rush. In my opinion it most addictive. Camt ever seem to put pipe dpwn wen smoking. Short lasting hi, hardest comedown. The act of smoking is VERY fun to me.
Hotrail- tied for 2nd fav. Its lil complicated 4 some ppl 4 some reason. Not sure of effects cuz ive never only hptrailed

So based on that, oral is probably out... same with rectal probably since if I put it in a syringe that shit's going in my arm.

ah, whoa - surprised nobody's commented on this thus far...

hon! you do NOT use the same syringe in your ass that you would use in your arm!!!!
if that's what you meant....

meth is crazy addictive i don't even really like it and i still want to shoot more just for the rush which is intense as shit but only lasts about 30 seconds

so how does one do a proper oral shot? i have some left over cottons from last night and was pondering using those...

My advice for newbies who want to blaze it is to get a glass pipe instead of foil. I get mine from a smoke shop called "cigarettes for less" here in NorCal but I'm not sure if other states carry them in stores. If you can't find one at a store, go online and google search oil burner pipes and you can easily find one and they are pretty cheap. I guess it's possible to use a crack pipe but I can't imagine it working that good because it doesn't have a bowl. Foil sucks ass IMO because it wastes a lot of dope and it's worse for your health because you end up inhaling not only the vapors from the shit but the foil also which is probably even worse for your lungs than the drug is. It also tastes nasty and you can't get nearly as big of hits with foil as you could with the pipe, which obviously means the rush won't be as good and you won't get as high. As for oral shots, I've never actually ate it but I have put some in gatorade and drank it and it got me hella spun. I've always hit the pipe along with it but I could totally feel the difference in high from drinking it and it takes about 30 to 45 mins to kick in. How much you decide to take completely depends on your tolerance. One thing to keep in mind if you decide to try the pipe is that it's REALLY FUCKING ADDICTIVE. Like seriously I got hooked from the first time trying it. I obviously didn't know that I was addicted right away but I definitely knew that I was going to do it again because it was amazing and no other drug I've tried can compare to it. I was 18 when I first tried it and now I'm almost 25 and I still blaze it daily. I've never tried shooting up (and never will) because I hate needles/injections and people who do it say it's way better than smoking but I can't imagine anything being better than the pipe.

I'll keep it brief:

Oral: Only tried this method once. Long acting effects including a lot of residual stimulation but not much of a "high".
Snorted: My favorite ROA but unfortunately it took its toll on my body and I don't snort anymore. But I really liked the high and it was more "even" and less fiendish than smoking. I've also snorted "hot rails" but only one time, although that was quite intense.
Smoked: the most common ROA I would imagine, at least among crystal meth users in the USA. Somewhat more technically advanced than the other methods (at least when performed correctly) and more "fiendy" than just about any other ROA other than possibly IVing. Hitting the pipe got a reputation for being addictive for a reason...

I've never IVed or "plugged".

My advice for newbies who want to blaze it is to get a glass pipe instead of foil. I get mine from a smoke shop called "cigarettes for less" here in NorCal but I'm not sure if other states carry them in stores. If you can't find one at a store, go online and google search oil burner pipes and you can easily find one and they are pretty cheap. I guess it's possible to use a crack pipe but I can't imagine it working that good because it doesn't have a bowl. Foil sucks ass IMO because it wastes a lot of dope and it's worse for your health because you end up inhaling not only the vapors from the shit but the foil also which is probably even worse for your lungs than the drug is. It also tastes nasty and you can't get nearly as big of hits with foil as you could with the pipe, which obviously means the rush won't be as good and you won't get as high. As for oral shots, I've never actually ate it but I have put some in gatorade and drank it and it got me hella spun. I've always hit the pipe along with it but I could totally feel the difference in high from drinking it and it takes about 30 to 45 mins to kick in. How much you decide to take completely depends on your tolerance. One thing to keep in mind if you decide to try the pipe is that it's REALLY FUCKING ADDICTIVE. Like seriously I got hooked from the first time trying it. I obviously didn't know that I was addicted right away but I definitely knew that I was going to do it again because it was amazing and no other drug I've tried can compare to it. I was 18 when I first tried it and now I'm almost 25 and I still blaze it daily. I've never tried shooting up (and never will) because I hate needles/injections and people who do it say it's way better than smoking but I can't imagine anything being better than the pipe.
When I lived in the Southwest you could buy meth pipes in gas stations, convenience stores, head shops, and in stores that sold tobacco. The would have them next to the glass pipes for herb but I was in a medical cannabis state, and herb was pretty much legal or decriminalized there. I have never used meth, and do not want to.

Sexytweakerbitch, tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full:
Fellow bay area mid 20s female
Hi!

Stumbled upon a post you made saying you got your glass pipe at cigarettes 4less, it's probably a chain but I live /work right by one, so I checked and sure enough we're from the same general vicinity :) want to be fwends?

I'm on my phone having to type everything out with my thumb, otherwise I'd write a proper introduction. If you respond pm me your email address and we can go from there? (Don't know if you've encountered this but BL inbox becomes full at 3 measly messages)
Hope to hear from you soon :)

I have done every single route of administration with Methamphetamine. If i wanna fuck whilst in complete ecstasy Intravenous is the way to go. Smoking is so over-rated it's not funny, the rush is laughable, it's duration is pathetic, infact it has the least duration out of any other roa. Why do people continue to use the pipe after tolerance sets in and you need mountain worth to get anywhere. As a nooby i first tried oral, oral imo is much more functional, less chance of psychosis or OCD behaviours(highly recommended) this also obviously lasts the longest. insufflation is ok, shorter duration than oral ofcourse but if you're inpatient and want to get high asap, insufflation is not a bad choice, 79% biovailability. Quick onset, flying by the 20 minute mark.

The best for last. Similar to insufflation but a much bigger surface area when compared to your nose canal. Rectal administration competes with intravenous meth although it lacks a rush. Onset within a few minutes and a quick and intense build due to the 99% bioavailability reaching it's peak in 20 minutes. I IV meth very infrequently due to the intense OTC i get from it. I used to smoke back in the day until i heard the wonders of the rectum, not only it's duration is almost twice that of the pipe and significantly more intense, you can actually spend your time doing something else except fondling your pipe all night.

Sorry have to disagree with foil wasting gear. Seeing as when you take the lighter off, the heat rapidly cools recrystallizing the meth withing seconds when compared to a pipe where the heat does not dissipate which leaves it smoking after your hit. Once you can control the positioning of your lighter and the amount of heat needed and run it properly it's far more efficient. The biggest hits i've ever seen are off foil. I must say this takes some practice but once mastered a pipe is a joke. Unfortunately once you get the hang of it, chasing is imo more addictive than the pipe. Still highly recommend it.

Simply get some tin foil around 20cmX10cm. The less crinkles the better. Fold as close to the middle as possible, try and remove any creases. Open it up, I usually use a pen or texture to round the middle of the foil so the gear will slide easier down the middle. Open up the sides and make room as you don't want obstructions when when chasing. Hold the side of the foil right at the end to balance it and so you don't get burnt. Place gear an inch from the front. It may be tricky as gear could fall if you're careful . As you need to tilt the foil downwards(reason being the smoke will fly upwards hopefully into your lungs :) make sure you are in position directly in the middle of the foil the lighter should not touch, light directly in the middle of the foil and move down the foil slowly until you reach the meth, as the meth starts to pool you need to move your lighter downward and hopefully the meth will follow. This is chasing the most difficult part, but so rewarding.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen people blow freakin' nimbus clouds of meth smoke using foil and a straw.

I honestly suck with foil lol I've only tried it a few times and ended up wasting so much dope so I gave up on it. The pipe is much easier for me to blow huge ass clouds and what I do to avoid wasting it is cover the carb hole with my lighter or finger (if not too hot) to prevent the smoke from escaping the bowl. This conserves the bowl and makes it last a lot longer and sometimes I even cover the mouth piece as well. The more smoke you let out of the pipe the faster your puddle will shrink. I think some people say that smoking sucks and doesn't have a rush because they haven't mastered the technique of getting huge hits. Some people don't seem to give it a chance because it's so much different than typical smoking like you would with cigs, weed or crack. It usually takes some practice to be able to master big thick clouds. I'm in no way accusing anyone here of not knowing how to smoke meth cuz I never blazed with you so I obviously have no idea what your hits are like but I've known a few people who said they didn't care for smoking cuz it's too much of a hassle to get a descent hit so instead they preferred a different roa. When I did meth for the first time unlike most people who start out eating or snorting it, I was introduced to the glass dick and omg every hit felt like I died and went to heaven or something. The rush was so fucking intense and amazing, I went from sober to higher than I've ever been in my life almost like I was in a different world. It instantly hit me before I even exhaled all the smoke. Damn I miss those days. The first few times smoking meth gave me the most amazing rush and euphoria I've ever felt in my life. The only reason why i got good hits off the pipe my first time was because someone held the lighter and twisted the pipe for me and basically just told me when to inhale and not to exhaling until my lungs were full. I remember the first few times I got my own sack I burned the fuck out of it and ruined most of the dope. I soon figured out how to avoid burning it but it took a while before I figured out how to blow huge monster clouds on my own. The key is to inhale as much smoke in your lungs as you possibly can until you feel like your about to fucking run out of breath lol. These days my tolerance is so fucking high it's rediculous cuz I've been smoking shards on the daily for several years, obviously cuz I'm addicted but even with super high tolerance I still get high after a couple bowls, sometimes even after the first bowl of the day if the shit is hella bomb. But of course I'm never able to stop after a just a couple of bowls cuz not only do I always want to get higher but im addicted to the whole ritual of smoking just as much as the meth. I've always gotten a little rush before I even take a hit, just loading the pipe and melting down the shards would make my heart start pounding especially if it's been a while since I smoked. On top of all that, high quality rock hard pure fucking crystal meth is practically everywhere in my town, it's as easy to find as weed. The bad thing about that is it makes the chance of quitting and staying clean very very difficult maybe even impossible unless I go through extreme measures to lose all contact with everyone I know who uses, like change my phone number, delete any social media, email or other online contact I have with them and move far away.

But anyways anybody have experience with a quag aka meth bong? I just got one a while ago and I use Gatorade instead of water and it hits hard and gets me hella twacked out and on a good one for hours. My favorite way to get high is load fat bowls in the pipe and bong and take turns hitting both. Omg I almost forgot about hot railing cuz it's been so long since I did one. They are so fucking fun and the rush is pretty intense. The only reason why I don't hot rail as often as I would like is because the process is too easy to fuck up (for me anyways) like for example if the bottom of the pipe stem doesn't stay hot enough by the time you rail your line, it won't work right, or if your lucky you might get a sorry excuse for a hit like I did when I attempted to hot rail without someone lighting it for me lol. Another thing is the supplies needed for it such such as a torch, butane, pipe without bowl ect. But it's def worth it at times because of how fun it is.

Hi Phobic, my bad I just read this post today just so you know I wasn't purposely ignoring you or anything. I haven't read any messages in my inbox yet but I will when I get home and go on my laptop. I'm using my phone right now too lol it's so annoying typing on it cuz I constantly have to correct typos due to iPhone changing some of my damn words. I'll Pm u my email tonight and I would love to chat with you.

Last edited:
^I totally agree with the statement about the ROA TOTALLY changing how the drug behaves.....

Oral methamp is the longest in duration and perhaps the smoothest and has the longest peak and most euphoria.

Rectal methamp has beyond the fastest onset of action for any drug I've ever taken rectally, euphoric, and IMO a helluva lot safer than smoking or injecting or snorting meth, when used in moderation. You can easily gauge how high you are because it hit's you instantly, unlike oral dosing, wheres some novices may ingest some meth and don't feel it immediately like they're used to with other ROA's, so they keep taking more and more orally and then WHAM the rush starts to creep up onto you and you begin to realize that you've taken wayyyyyy too much.

The rectal ROA is extremely efficient it's at least 99% IIRC, and methamphetamine hcl is extremely fat/lipid soluble in addition to water solubility, which is a major reason why it's so effective via the rectal ROA.

My advice, is don't do methamphetamine, of course. Especially crystal. But if you're going to do it and you don't want to have an extremely fiendish ROA, then avoid smoking, snorting, or injecting it, and try oral or rectal dosing if you must... Please reconsider doing the methamphetamine altogether. Take care of yourself, sleep EVERY NIGHT, no exceptions, make sure to eat, stay neat, and brush your teeth. :)

So this is me. I usually snort it I actually like the burn anyway I ate it because I needed to be quiet about it and sniffling non stop calls attention to said drug user. I didn't weigh how much I took but last night when I thought ahead I put it into 2 capsules. I'm sure it was too much but I realized I wasn't going to be able to take more later so I swallowed both. Now im thinking I need to get it through fast. Tried looking at inducing bowel movements. Anyone know anything about that?