News COMING SOON: Profile Posting

Shit, now everyone's going to officially know how many times I pick my nose,,I just can't help be such an open, self exposed book.

Just kidding about the nose lol, Im super hygenic freak like that.

And Bluelight already is aware of the ridiculous amount of acid I take. I don't think I have much more to hide or be ashamed about. Not that I'm actually am ashamed of that at all.

Get it all out, I always say!

I only use Facebook to troll the karens and covid deniers anyway.
How you feeling btw?
Covid exists sure. I had it really bad myself and I'm severely immune compromised, respiratorily, due to long term Lyme.

But the testing figures are a gigantic lie, especially in the UK right now. Tests have come back positive recently after: being run under a tap,, unused, and also simply unused and returned directly.

It is an enormous elitist media pr deception and massive misinformation campaign like never before.

This is the best thing I could have hoped to stumble across upon returning here after a very extensive break. Facebook will most likely stay a place that I rarely inhabit although I am glad to say that I've decided that it was time to come back to bluelight and start posting again since I've been away everything has changed for me and I am so stoked to have seen the notable bluelighters thread yesterday very full of wonderful folks that I have in the past enjoyed discussing the topics at hand with. So many usernames that I really got a blast from the past and just can't express how happy I am to see so many old friends many of whom are either moderators or bluelight crew now. This thread was the perfect welcome back and it will be great to have a small space to post my own little bits and pieces! S.M.F.G is back on the forums and as always there's never a shortage of interesting discussion to be had!

cute cat. xD
great idea!!
after much research i find it to be a bot on some kinda space shit we aint seen yet... talk about AI?
strap in and on, peeps
the bot sent me this to spread to the masses...

i have it save to on my ipappy but i cannot reproduce lest damnation is beset upon me
> exit

be warned

Facebook will most likely stay a place that I rarely inhabit
If I treated bl as fb i would never get online (cept for bills and buying)... oh..., i see; that is the point of it all. ahhahhaa... i get it.
peace

Last edited:
CFC was the main driver getting this implemented. He's had to step down for real life concerns, leaving us a bit short handed atm. I'll see if we can pick up this option in January and make it available. Apologies for the delays.

I guess on the bright side I have a full month at least to work on my production value for all these wonderful ideas I have. 🙃

Anyway. I wonder how much of the userbase will actually utilize this feature. I hope most of the core members would but really I cant expect that. Itll probably just be a handful of us, and then the odd post circa blogs speed from others. Still really excited about it though.

I'm still getting my hopes up this will be coming soon.

Sorry about the prolonged hold up folks :oops: PP is basically ready to roll out, but BL's been experiencing a little tech snafu for a while now that's delayed the grand switch on. When that's finally resolved - and it is important we resolve that first, or else half the functions won't work - it should be plain sailing.

Sorry about the prolonged hold up folks :oops: PP is basically ready to roll out, but BL's been experiencing a little tech snafu for a while now that's delayed the grand switch on. When that's finally resolved - and it is important we resolve that first, or else half the functions won't work - it should be plain sailing.

Didn't mean to sound rude in my last post im excited i knew you're gunna get it rolling just didn't know the issue.

Reactions: CFC
Didn't mean to sound rude in my last post im excited i knew you're gunna get it rolling just didn't know the issue.

You didn't in any way lol. I just thought it would help to explain the mystery as to why it still hasn't been switched on several months later, BL time notwithstanding ;)

As this is a public Announcement, I should clarify a few points.

First, we thank CFC for his past efforts, but as folks can see from his title he has retired from staff duty. He did a great job testing and getting PP ready, and as he points out there are technical issues with throwing this out to everyone. However, his work is done and he's not part of the remaining troubleshooting. He can't be held responsible, or as a savior, beyond what he's done earlier. It's on me and the admin at this point. I'm trying to sort out the tech issues still, and it isn't THE top priority, so it's taking some time.

Second, not all of the tech solution is in my hands. I'm working with the host to resolve some firewall issues with the server that are causing our problems. In the meantime, we have been able to turn this on for a select few of our crew and staff, so that they can try it out and help debug before we roll live to the public. Even that trial period isn't going great because it wasn't a simple 'on' switch for those testing it out (we admin are monkeying with permissions to try and grant access to our test group) , and there's been virtually no feedback from those who were given the access to let us know how it is functioning for them. Of perhaps five responses to the test group rollout, two were thumbs up and the rest were me bitching about permission issues.

This isn't dead. It isn't even on life support. It's more in the nursing home getting no visitors for the time being.

Last edited:
I was just teasing. You guys do a great job for no pay. I applied for a mod position a while back but I withdrew my application because I don't want to deal with assholes like me. ;)