• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

News COMING SOON: Profile Posting

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Shit, now everyone's going to officially know how many times I pick my nose,,I just can't help be such an open, self exposed book.

Just kidding about the nose lol, Im super hygenic freak like that.

And Bluelight already is aware of the ridiculous amount of acid I take. I don't think I have much more to hide or be ashamed about. Not that I'm actually am ashamed of that at all.

Get it all out, I always say!

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I only use Facebook to troll the karens and covid deniers anyway.
How you feeling btw?
Covid exists sure. I had it really bad myself and I'm severely immune compromised, respiratorily, due to long term Lyme.

But the testing figures are a gigantic lie, especially in the UK right now. Tests have come back positive recently after: being run under a tap,, unused, and also simply unused and returned directly.

It is an enormous elitist media pr deception and massive misinformation campaign like never before.

S.M.F.G

Bluelighter
This is the best thing I could have hoped to stumble across upon returning here after a very extensive break. Facebook will most likely stay a place that I rarely inhabit although I am glad to say that I've decided that it was time to come back to bluelight and start posting again since I've been away everything has changed for me and I am so stoked to have seen the notable bluelighters thread yesterday very full of wonderful folks that I have in the past enjoyed discussing the topics at hand with. So many usernames that I really got a blast from the past and just can't express how happy I am to see so many old friends many of whom are either moderators or bluelight crew now. This thread was the perfect welcome back and it will be great to have a small space to post my own little bits and pieces! S.M.F.G is back on the forums and as always there's never a shortage of interesting discussion to be had!