Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coming off prescribed pain killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I am sorry if this post is not allowed but I am coming off prescribed pain killers I have been on for a long period of time and the resultant anxiety is a challenge to deal with. Does anyone know of any online sources for something like temazepam or even diazepam by any chance? That will ship to Australia? I used to know a couple years ago but they have all disappeared on me now.

Thank you in advance.

Hey im in the exact same situation, a lot of people say gabapentin helps if you can get that prescribed and its less addictive. As for online dark web is probably your best bet I'm sure someone ships to australia.

Hey im in the exact same situation, a lot of people say gabapentin helps if you can get that prescribed and its less addictive. As for online dark web is probably your best bet I'm sure someone ships to australia.
Thank you so much and good luck with going through it also. Do you know much about the deep web by any chance? I did get on it years ago when I was into all this but I am more wary about such things these days.

If anyone has any updates on any sites that supply legitimate product(specifically pain killers ) let me know. Also if you need a little help with directory I can guide you on that.
Hope all is well!

Sorry guys but sourcing is not allowed. I'm gonna have to close this.

It might be worth seeing a doctor for help, they should (emphasis on should) be willing to prescribe some comfort meds to get off opioids. Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.