• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coming off oxycodone and small H habit

You all are right. What do you think about me waiting another few months to sign up or should I just go ahead and do it? I say this Because I smoked a little bit of weed last night and that's what made me so postive. I'm thinking I can just have one last month of fun with my friends and then after that I'll sign up and ship in 3-6 months.

Another reason is I can go to a rave in Atlanta next weekend and I really want to do that and not worry about failing a drug test. It's just I've never been to a rave and I have always wanted to. I feel like I need to before I enlist. Thoughts?

You all are right. What do you think about me waiting another few months to sign up or should I just go ahead and do it? I say this Because I smoked a little bit of weed last night and that's what made me so postive. I'm thinking I can just have one last month of fun with my friends and then after that I'll sign up and ship in 3-6 months.

Another reason is I can go to a rave in Atlanta next weekend and I really want to do that and not worry about failing a drug test. It's just I've never been to a rave and I have always wanted to. I feel like I need to before I enlist. Thoughts?
Don't join until you are ready to quit or for that matter college(waste a lot of money). You still like partying way to much which I can empathize with.Go gentle young man stay away from that Diesel(dope)!

You know I went to plenty of rave and they are wicked fun but you can definetly go there sober and have a great time. Also, if you really need to use, I would do my best to find real pure MDMA. It is an amazing experience and I would be surprise that they test fo it in the military (Translate this as : you should double check but it might be an option). Be carefull of extacy tho cause they put all sorts of shit in that including opiate.

Now, regarding the join or not dillema, others that have more military experience could confirm that but I would think that as long as you pick your assigment (can you even do that ?) if you are those big ass boats, even at war with ISIS, it would probably be relatively safe. Not, as other say, as risky as fighting another military power house like China or Russia. And one thing is sure, the big guys all want to avoid a war between them. Now for the killing part, if you are ever to be responsible for the death of someone else which surely some position can reduce the risk, it will most likely only be from far and unpersonal. Still not a super cool thing, but it would make it easier to me at least.

I think the military is a great place to start for you. You'll get to see places, have great stories and memories, make new friends. Pitfall is you'll need to be careful with drugs even there. But all in all, trust yourself. Think about it some more. The are way worse decision you could make. But you could still be happy staying home and going to college. As someone else said, just make sure you are ready for whichever decision you end up taking.

Yea y'all are right. I think I'm just going to go into the navy fairly soon. I'm still not opiate free but last night and today I've done probaly a gram and a half of coke. It wasn't what I expected it to be but it's still good. I have one .5 rock left I'm going to save for another day.
I'm doing good tho I'm just coming down off the coke but it's not too bad.

Still no pain pills or H so I'm doing pretty good. I got a little overboard with the coke and drinking mixed with Ativan. Me and a buddy went through 3 grams of some RAW. It was still rocked up cause we got it right when the plug came to my dealers house so the dealer didn't have time to cut it. It's pretty damn good but I don't see why people are so crazy about it. Doesn't last nearly as long as one would like.

Besides that I'm working on the river today and getting a good workout and I work all day tommrow so I'm going to sweat all this shit out hard.

Good vibes to everybody out there today!

Last edited:
Doing ok but I took just 20 mg of hydrocodone yesterday because I was in actual pain from something over the weekend.

besides the hydrocodone yesterday I haven't took anything since I did the H like 9 or 10 days ago. I'm planning on just quitting Kratom all together in the next few days.

How's everybody doing?

Last edited:
It's good that you have been limiting yourself. Still I believe you should stop all forms of opiates now. I understand your pain was legit but you had to be happy to have an excuse to use. Really you are still on a dangerous road and the sooner you turn your back from it the safer you will be.

What's up dogma! I haven't been getting on much lately, but I'm just checking in.
Dude it just seems like u keep backsliding, if your really serious about the navy then u just gotta say fuck it and make it happen. It seems like the longer u stick around chipping whatever's around then the harder it's gonna be to stay sober for any period of time. Hey man do ur thing if that's what u wanna do, who am I to begrudge u a good time, but if u wanna gat on with your life and building a future then mows the easiest time to do it. The longer u put it off the harder it's gonna be ime.

I've been doing good I suppose. No pain pills or opiates since the 20 mg of hydro on my last post. I was happy I had a excuse to use but I really was in a pain my face was swollen and I had a black eye and I think I broke my nose cause it still hurts.

Anyways I've still been taking kratom but now I take days off every week so I'm not using everyday. I'm just really frustrated with what I want to do in life.
I really want to go to college and study psychology (sc?) But I don't have the money. I want to do the navy or air force but I feel like I need to stay with my grandma for a while because she had breast cancer and I want to spend as much time with her as I can.

It's just really complicated cause she's pretty much always been my mom because my mom has never really been there for me always. She would leave for months at a time and no one would hear from her and stuff like that. My dad has never been there for me either. He was in prison when I was young for about 6 years and I had to visit him and it made me happy but when he got out we kinda just stopped talking. My dad even lives maybe 10 minutes from me and I haven't saw him in at least 2 1/2 years.

My mom and dad have always been on drugs and even doing them around me and stuff so that's how it is. I'm not trying to get sympathy for anybody cause I know alot of people have it way worse than me. I just feEl like I should spend as much time with my grandmother as I can because she's pretty much my only true family besides my mom.

I'm just venting lol but I have been doing good I had a chance to get oxy for free Tuesday and I turned it down. It was really hard. I have dreams almost every night about doing H or getting high somehow and that really fucks with me.

How have you been Cliffy and namnoc and the other poster?sorry I can't 5jink of the name right now. I hope everyone is thankful to see another day because I know I am. Good vibes to all of you.

The only pain pills I've taken were the 20 mg of hydro the other week and I took 1 5 mg hydrocodone last Thursday just to see if it would do anything

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I haven't really posted anything lately I just kinda got caught in the cycle again but I'm 2 days without opiates I would be 7 but I had a 25 mcg fentanyl patch Tuesday and Wednesday.

This time around I used almost 150 oxycodone 7.5's but it was over the course of a month maybe. I know it's dumb lol so thats why I kind of slowly tapered down and was skipping about a day and a half So about 36 hours a few days and only dosed once a day.

On the last week or so I tapered some and it was pretty succesful I'd say. I really don't know what I want to do in life yet but I know I don't wanna do opiates any more

Hey dogma what's up bro!!
Yeah man the opiates are rough, can't fully enjoy normal things without a dose, it sucks.
Hey that's not too bad, u didn't do too much stuff in the past month at least. It's tough to just quit when it helps so much, that little voice is always there.
At least it doesn't seem like your super dependant on them yet, but it's only a matter of time at this point if u keep on keepin on. It is what it is man, some of us just like our opies a little too much and once that switch is flicked it's hard to turn it off.
Well I'm dealing with the dreaded constipation again so I'm gonna try to make a move again(tmi,lmao) so I'll ttyl bro. Keep on trying man eventually it'll take :)

Cliffs. You've got a great attitude. Dogma. I hope you're doing well. I only got a chance to tea the first page. I will read more soon.

Thanks Cliffy, I still haven't taken a pain pill since my last post said except for that 1 fent patch. Somehow I know thats not really my friend came over to where I was and he had just shot up and that was the only moment I've rrally had the urge bad . I've also made 2 suboxone strips last this long by taking 1/4 every 2 or 3 days but on those days I'm just getting high when I throw kpin gabapentin, bud and soma in the mix.

Took suboxone Friday , wondering if I should just wait till tuesday or Thursday idk. Doing somewhat good I suppose

Today's not too bad, last night was really emotional for a little bit. I haven't really felt emotions in a long time nor have I cried in a while but I sure as hell did.

I realize this is a few months old but WTF. I have to totally agree with you on your emotions coming back as you get clean. When I've been in a position to get clean, I was a wreck. I'd cry at stupid movies and life stories (uplifting) and all but the good news was, I rarely if ever did it in front of people. Almost always due to something on the tube. So, yes you definitely start to feel things that used to be squelched by drugs! In addition to that, I've heard on the tube somewhere, wherever you were (age wise) when you started to seriously start using drugs is the age your emotion development/maturity ceases to grow. So, if you started using heavily at the age of 16 and you're now 23. You'd have the emotional maturity of a 16 year old even though you're 23. To tell you the truth, I think I believe it. I've seen a few people in my life who really matched this theory to a tee!

So, all I can say is be prepared for the emotions to come flooding in once you actually make the move to quit. I've seen you recently seem to have backslid a bit. Also, if I were you, I would not commit to the military unless you are doing it for all the right reasons. Like, you believe in what our country is doing overseas and you bleed red, white and blue, basically pretty darn patriotic. But not because you want to see the world, or to save up some money for college. Shit, you could sign up for those reasons and in 60 days find yourself in a platoon patrolling some God forsaking country where everyone hates Americans. If that were to happen, I would sure hope you would have your beliefs match your actions and not have you talking to yourself saying - Shit, I just wanted some extra money for college. I didn't sign up for this shit. Do you see what I'm saying? Sorry if I "went off" a little bit there. I truly wish the best for you and you have some tough life decisions "on your plate" right now. Please take care of yourself!

A few days short of one month with no opiates. If you don't want to Read the whole post skip to the last line. I realize I often contradict myself with my ealier posts so my bad on that. I've even tapered off with the kratom the past 2 weeks or so. The emotions are coming back after being suppressed for a couple years.

BeachBum , you are right I don't bleed red white or blue lol. I used to be a pretty serious conspiracy theorist a few years back, glad i got out of that. I was so Into it I would spend hours using Tor to find all these "secret documents" and banned books and so on . I thought I was discovering the whole truth about the world but really I was just a gullible 15 year old lol. Some of those ideologys I learned have stuck with me such as my view of the world and life itself.

That is one factor of my heavy drug use because I thought some global conflict with break out any day now... then that turned In to not caring about life or anything. Just being high all the time was my thing.

That was just a long ramble lol . I do believe what they say is true.

"Ingorance is bliss"

Throw away or break the rigs. And yes, you can let opiates go to waste. No, you can't handle this if your clean time means so little.

Yea I'm going to break them, that was a dumb idea. I had just snorted some and was just talking dumb. I'm going to save these for a later time, I know I shouldn't but thats how it is for now.

I'm right there with u dogma, I'm kicking a crazy dope habit starting today, it's all bullshit and I'm sick of wasting my dough. So well be suffering together bro. Good luck!