• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Coming off opiates with Lyrica, GHB, Clonazepam. What to expect?

plague66

Bluelighter
So I am on day 7 of the fentanyl analogue withdrawal and the whole withdrawal was basically painless. Slept every night around 8 hours. What I am more concerned is what will happen next? I have taken Clonazepam daily for 4 years and I didnt increase my dosage (2x2mg) for the fent withdrawal so thats that. I also took Lyrica every night to sleep and increased dosage after every two days. Last dose was 600mg. My biggest problem is the GHB which I had been consuming 24/7 last 90 days. Last weeks I remember that even when I did an insane dose of fent IV I still couldnt sleep without GHB. Had to redose every 2 hours to sleep 2 hours.
Now I know Lyrica helps with that but I dont want to put myself in another chain. I know you should never mix GABAergics and here I am mixing them all... Right now, at daytime (I dont take GHB at nighttime now because of Lyrica), I took my last dose of GHB 3 hours ago and already I can feel my heart pulsating in waves, one wave in the heart, second later throat and then ears. I have fears that something very bad could come from this. Had I only acquired access to GHB 7 days before this would have been the best opiate withdrawal of my life, but no. Advice? Start taking Lyrica at daytimes also and taper? Increase Clonazepam dosage? 8(

on lyrica i had no problem with opiat withdrawal mentally, but my shit was very liquid and blood pressure high, it is a strange drug indeed, but it mentally killed all the withdrawal effects for me for several day, then i had relapse into opiate

cannot say hwo it makes with ghb and benzo thou

if youve been on ghb for 3 months 24/7 then youre definitely gonna have to try a gradual taper. i dont have much exp. with ghb so i couldnt say. it might be helpful to say exactly how much you are using etc.

the withdrawals can be quite dangerous, so i wouldnt abruptly stop. maybe someone who knows ghb a bit better can chime in??