• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys but do you feel the sensations? Like nature, rain, sun, or emotions? Me I can’t even feel this things and I can’t feel the passage of the time like I’m deaf but about sensations. 0 interests, 0 will, 0 sexual activity, 0 emotions, 0 sensations.. I don’t know how to go one this way
Completely normal

I woke up with the worst dysphoria and depression i didn't have this in the first few months at least not this bad i thought month 3 will be better but it isn't...its just as difficult if not more difficult. I can't see myself pushing through this for a whole year im unable to do anything or care for myself. It completely sucks being a zombie. I understand why hopton gets mad and loses all hope this whole situation sucks ass and there is nothing you get out of this. I don't know why health professionals aren't fucking aware of this it makes me furious they completely downplay what this drug does to someone

Last edited:
I don't know why health professionals aren't fucking aware of this it makes me furious they completely downplay what this drug does to someone
It makes me fucking furious as well man, and I didn't even know about this treatment until about 6 months ago. The more I read about it and the more I read people's experiences from it on here, the more saddened and infuriated I get that it even exists. I wish there was something I could do to stop it from being used unnecessarily, like, in patients who don't need it.
I'm actually not sure that it's a big thing here in Australia....

Is anyone in this thread from Australia?

Lot of people disapear from forum not telling did they recover. All those people are off invega less than year except some rare exceptions.

It makes me fucking furious as well man, and I didn't even know about this treatment until about 6 months ago. The more I read about it and the more I read people's experiences from it on here, the more saddened and infuriated I get that it even exists. I wish there was something I could do to stop it from being used unnecessarily, like, in patients who don't need it.
I'm actually not sure that it's a big thing here in Australia....

Is anyone in this thread from Australia?
Janssen website states that one depot shot lasts 126 days and the halflife is up to 49 days appearantly psychiatrists are too stupid to count number

Suicide rate schizophrenics is 1/10. With invega it could easily well be 55%
Most people who take invega aren't schizo but normal people who had one or two times psychosis
From what ive seen Xeplion/invega is very popular in USA, canada and australia. I never seen russian people talk about invega

Most people who take invega aren't schizo but normal people who had one or two times psychosis
From what ive seen Xeplion/invega is very popular in USA, canada and australia. I never seen russian people talk about invega
I'm 100% sure with invega its 55%.

Manic people also get affected badly I know one manic who hates AP cuz they make her feel like shit but when she gets off them she feels ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.