• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamnit im absolutely fucking ruined and they want to force me other meds as well this is absolute bullshit absolute fuxking bullshit..im angry as hell big middle finger to everyone fuck life and fuxk western civilization i wish i was born in some 3th world shithole
Start playing the game. Say the drugs qre good, they are helping, your moods are better, but you have a little akathesia and headaches from time to time.

The more truth you tell the doctors, the more theyll punish you. Dont forget crush your APs and toss them in the trash where they belong.

@t_xeplionhell and @apsucks I just have to chime in here. Psychosis is very much a real phenomenon, as are delusions and hallucinations. There is a LOT of scientific evidence that shows that psychosis and delusions are caused by an over-abundance of dopamine in the mesolimbic region and the hippocampus in the brain.
I agree that sometimes psychosis can lead to beautiful things, artwork, new ideas, creative outlets, beautiful poetry and song lyrics etc.
But psychosis, delusions and hallucinations can also be very dangerous and have a very negative impact on the person's life.
This is why antipsychotics exist.

I am NOT necessarily pro-antipsychotics, but they do have their place in medicine for very extreme cases where the patient is in very real danger of hurting themselves and/or others.

Anyone who reads these invega threads knows that antipsychotics are overused and misused in psychiatry and it is something that needs to be addressed.

But....psychosis, hallucinations and delusions definitely exist, and in some cases they are definitely a bad thing.
I think psychosis is not delusions but the source code of yhe universe your seeing. This webpage is reality without psychosis, right click>view source is the website on psychosis

Start playing the game. Say the drugs qre good, they are helping, your moods are better, but you have a little akathesia and headaches from time to time.

The more truth you tell the doctors, the more theyll punish you. Dont forget crush your APs and toss them in the trash where they belong.
agreed...i requested ADs instead of APs because they check if i take my meds or not..at least shitty ADs arent that bad. APs are trash of the universe totally anti life. Psychiatrists are the worst people i've came across

Last edited:
Wdym worked hard?
13 injections and 100 lbs overweight, I was only able to knock my sentence down to 3 years (so to speak) because of how hard I was working at eliminating the drug. Sometimes I pushed myself so hard I would have to spend up to two weeks in bed.

Listen when she starts to say, "Approaching death is the key to your training..."

Have to be careful tho invega lowers testosteron this could be a problem for alot of people when they push themselfs too hard and they dont recover from exercise

Last edited:
Yes. Thanks for pointing that out.

I've tried to clarify on this thread a bunch of times, but it can sorta come out wrong considering what I'm suggesting people do to eliminate the drug faster has a bunch of safety concerns.

That being said, I hope no one decides to take those comments of mine literally. Yu-Yu Hakusho is an anime and not intended to be used for life-advice and meaning. It's messages and themes are important to a small cult following, it seems, but some of those tactics have been demonstrated and proven effective.

There's a big gray area or some might call it taboo in this particular thread when it comes to suggesting anything will work, even when providing clarity on the subject or even evidence.

Myself and others have left this thread for others to chew for the sole sake that spending our time in here can be a bit depressing, but I don't want to discourage people from posting here because it's given a lot of people hope.

I've tried to clarify on this thread a bunch of times, but it can sorta come out wrong considering what I'm suggesting people do to eliminate the drug faster has a bunch of safety concerns.

That being said, I hope no one decides to take those comments of mine literally. Yu-Yu Hakusho is an anime and not intended to be used for life-advice and meaning. It's messages and themes are important to a small cult following, it seems, but some of those tactics have been demonstrated and proven effective.

There's a big gray area or some might call it taboo in this particular thread when it comes to suggesting anything will work, even when providing clarity on the subject or even evidence.

Myself and others have left this thread for others to chew for the sole sake that spending our time in here can be a bit depressing, but I don't want to discourage people from posting here because it's given a lot of people hope.
Agreed, this will be my last post, there is so much negatively, they can be in invega shitville alone. I’ll come back and post in like a year when a new wave of people come. T_explieon, apsuck, truthinvega, invegaisdeath, koolio, stay strong friends. Also thank you mods for always being kind and supportive. Also antiinvega is still a potato 🥔

Last edited:
Agreed, this will be my last post, there is so much negatively, they can be in invega shitville alone. I’ll come back and post in like a year when a new wave of people come.
This in and of itself is basically the recurring problem it seems most of us victims are inevitably faced with (in a nutshell)

Not intending to put you on the spot, but I recently got done telling someone about a portion of my private life (which had to do with these threads specifically) and there was a lot to review.

Going through this weave was bad enough the first time, though I guess in hindsight I'm glad I didn't have any expectations about recovery except that it was theoretically possible. The fact that people have to keep bringing up Johnson & Johnson was, mainly, my key issue. and just about anyone who's been here can see why.

There are far too many things I decided to wrastle gently over to my side whilst playing with some of the ideas being presented. And at times it seemed so utterly bleak, but occasionally one of us would make a breakthrough and just like that we became sucked in and strides were being made.

I can't say that I've lingered here long enough to get to know everyone. It's kind of been difficult lately. But wherever you go from here I hope that humility will shine the rest of the way...

Originally I feel like this was the original hope of all of us. *Humble*

@Ab33 So you've been off AP's for 17 months and you haven't had any improvements?
No no I surely did have improvements. I'm now at the level of recovery where I don't really complain about the effects Invega anymore.
I can enjoy things again more (which in fact means a part of my dopamine receptors have come back). My cognition and memory have improved A LOT. Reading isn't a problem really anymore.
My thoughts are comming back more. I feel that my intelligence is comming back. Making conversations isn't a problem much anymore. I can feel emotions back. I now enjoy video games more and more. Tbf I begin to feel more and more like a normal person (maybe still not 100%, as I still feel that my life before ap's was MUCH MUCH better)
My interests,etc also comes back. My will to socialize also comes back.
Making plans,etc have improved/come back.
What I can say is that I'm more positive.

I wouldn't still that ive recovered, but I start to feel closer to my normal self. Although there are really times where I in fact ask if I fact have recovered, but I don't think so. I still feel a little bit anhedonic,thoughts are meh, I used to have clear coherent thoughts,inner monologue,conversations,intelligent topics. I mean there are imrpovemts in that part, but it really used to be A LOT better, same with intelligence,cognition,enjoying things (dopamine part),etc
I still feel I lack a part of my former self before Invega. But by staying patiently, recovery is starting to come.

I started to have improvements after the 3-4 months mark after having stopped taking Invega pills. It's from then where I felt improvements days by day, but gradually,not fast.

I guess it was at the 6-7 months mark where I didn't really complained anymore as improvements came back more and back and the results where good.

School,driving a car,work,etc aren't a problem. I'd say that the little anhedonia left is what sucks.
Good sleep, healthy balanced food,drinking water,exercising,etc is what helps up the recovery too (what I mean is that in even a normal person who didn't endure Invega would feel like shit if those things where in bad state), difference with us is ofcourse the baseline. It's that baseline where most wants back.

But yeah I certainly have improvements. I guess I'm still not 100% back to who I was, but I at least feel a little bit closer to my former self. I start to feel dopamine again. Memories starts to come to arise too.

Last edited:
13 injections and 100 lbs overweight, I was only able to knock my sentence down to 3 years (so to speak) because of how hard I was working at eliminating the drug. Sometimes I pushed myself so hard I would have to spend up to two weeks in bed.

Listen when she starts to say, "Approaching death is the key to your training..."

You got 13 injections and can still type that well....impressive.

I meant not recover from exercise

Guys but do you feel the sensations? Like nature, rain, sun, or emotions? Me I can’t even feel this things and I can’t feel the passage of the time like I’m deaf but about sensations. 0 interests, 0 will, 0 sexual activity, 0 emotions, 0 sensations.. I don’t know how to go one this way

Y
Agreed, this will be my last post, there is so much negatively, they can be in invega shitville alone. I’ll come back and post in like a year when a new wave of people come. T_explieon, apsuck, truthinvega, invegaisdeath, koolio, stay strong friends. Also thank you mods for always being kind and supportive. Also antiinvega is still a potato 🥔
Youll be back tomorrow

Guys but do you feel the sensations? Like nature, rain, sun, or emotions? Me I can’t even feel this things and I can’t feel the passage of the time like I’m deaf but about sensations. 0 interests, 0 will, 0 sexual activity, 0 emotions, 0 sensations.. I don’t know how to go one this way
I have the EXACT same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.