• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@t_xeplionhell and @apsucks I just have to chime in here. Psychosis is very much a real phenomenon, as are delusions and hallucinations. There is a LOT of scientific evidence that shows that psychosis and delusions are caused by an over-abundance of dopamine in the mesolimbic region and the hippocampus in the brain.
I agree that sometimes psychosis can lead to beautiful things, artwork, new ideas, creative outlets, beautiful poetry and song lyrics etc.
But psychosis, delusions and hallucinations can also be very dangerous and have a very negative impact on the person's life.
This is why antipsychotics exist.

I am NOT necessarily pro-antipsychotics, but they do have their place in medicine for very extreme cases where the patient is in very real danger of hurting themselves and/or others.

Anyone who reads these invega threads knows that antipsychotics are overused and misused in psychiatry and it is something that needs to be addressed.

But....psychosis, hallucinations and delusions definitely exist, and in some cases they are definitely a bad thing.

Yes, that is also true. They find increased dopamine levels in the mesolimbic area and the hippocampus of schizophrenia patients, and also decreased levels of dopamine in the prefrontal cortex. Different areas of the brain.

Invegs is inhumane tot punishment it shouldnt be legal im going to regret taking this shot until the day i die

@t_xeplionhell and @apsucks I just have to chime in here. Psychosis is very much a real phenomenon, as are delusions and hallucinations. There is a LOT of scientific evidence that shows that psychosis and delusions are caused by an over-abundance of dopamine in the mesolimbic region and the hippocampus in the brain.
I agree that sometimes psychosis can lead to beautiful things, artwork, new ideas, creative outlets, beautiful poetry and song lyrics etc.
But psychosis, delusions and hallucinations can also be very dangerous and have a very negative impact on the person's life.
This is why antipsychotics exist.

I am NOT necessarily pro-antipsychotics, but they do have their place in medicine for very extreme cases where the patient is in very real danger of hurting themselves and/or others.

Anyone who reads these invega threads knows that antipsychotics are overused and misused in psychiatry and it is something that needs to be addressed.

But....psychosis, hallucinations and delusions definitely exist, and in some cases they are definitely a bad thing.
Delusions are caused by too fast brain but can be prevented with persons mindset and state of mind. Halucinations are caused by brain being in state of dreaming while awake and it can be fixed by supplements in most cases. Antipsyhotics are worse than halucinations some people who have them say. Halucinations are generaly bad but delusions can be prevented and person can live better life while being in state of "psyhosis". I never said psyhosis doesnt exist, its a blessing and not a bad or harmful thing if handled well, sadhguru is example of that, he is in constant state of extreme bliss and like on LSD as he decleared, its basicly giga psyhosis without symptoms. Kundalini awakening is also giga psyhosis + something more than just that. What Im saying, somebody can have psyhosis without delusions and positive symptoms until their death if proper mindset and state of mind is achived and set. I know one guy who is in bliss for years and is doing perfect.

I hope I regain my kundalini effect as I had it, back lol. It gave me nothing bad. Living life without it will never be same. Its problem when u experience something higher and you lose it.

Last edited:
Its intersting that I induced it with my will with lot of meditation and chakra work. I changed myself to best version and I meditated around 12h daily which caused kundalini to rise in few days, its that simple.

Last edited:
just talked to the psychiatric nurse if they can switch me to anti depressants of course SSRI wont so shit on invega but its better than taking shitty APs

Its intersting that I induced it with my will with lot of meditation and chakra work. I changed myself to best version and I meditated around 12h daily which caused kundalini to rise in few days, its that simple.
When i got shot invega i lost my heart chakra..its a black hole where it should be. If you can feel chakras your fine tho..i cannot feel mine anymore i heard similar things regarding covid vaccine People losing chakras when taking the shot. You can damage chakras as well with chemicals and shit

Im so fucking bitter about this shit i cant get over being spiritually ruined and physically ruined. I never been so butthurt in my entire life..20 years of meditation down the drain..one fucking shot.

After im done this this invega deal its a psychedelic fuckfest..mescaline, shrooms, dmt , lsd maybe this helps

Last edited:
When i got shot invega i lost my heart chakra..its a black hole where it should be. If you can feel chakras your fine tho..i cannot feel mine anymore i heard similar things regarding covid vaccine People losing chakras when taking the shot. You can damage chakras as well with chemicals and shit

Im so fucking bitter about this shit i cant get over being spiritually ruined and physically ruined. I never been so butthurt in my entire life..20 years of meditation down the drain..one fucking shot.

After im done this this invega deal its a psychedelic fuckfest..mescaline, shrooms, dmt , lsd maybe this helps
My heart chakra is starting to feel good again but it has some irritation cuz of this trauma but overall feels good.

I mean extremely hard to go back normal non kundalini state...ive lived in bliss for like 6 years non stop
I dont know what happened i received the injection and my heart chakra totally dissappeared..its not the chemical but the jab caused it

How
I know. With Kundalini, it felt like an amazing drug high, soo much so that I didn’t need/care about recreational drugs that much anymore…
How the fuck do you deal with all of invegas effects? You taken the shot numerous times

When your cakras are open and you release dmt from the pineal gland you heal your brain way faster...im worried im unable to heal because i lost the ability to

When your cakras are open and you release dmt from the pineal gland you heal your brain way faster...im worried im unable to heal because i lost the ability to
I can make my whole brain tingle strongly with third eye chakra.

Status
Not open for further replies.